hogan understands the juice !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    And at what age do we stop blaming the parents for the kids mistakes.I'm sure Hogan told his son to drive responsible but he didn't listen.If anything his son should be in jail and should be paying for it all himself

So if Hogan was just a regular joe without a ton of money, would you be so outraged about him taking care of this victim financially, BC?
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
      How about Hogan take care of the kid financially that his kid put in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Are you serious? Hulk Hogan wasn't driving the car and it wasn't his fault. The kid was old enough to know better so feel free to throw the blame on him if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        Are you serious? Hulk Hogan wasn't driving the car and it wasn't his fault. The kid was old enough to know better so feel free to throw the blame on him if you want.
        i second that-wayne for mod in 2010-LOL,DRUNK BOSS,BEEN EATING SUSHI AND DRINKING SAKI !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by ryangene View Post
          first of all oj wasnt guilty, and 2nd, he was just saying what all guys say , whcih is i can see why u would want to do it when these ladies behave so badly
          post of the day !!

Comment

Nick Hogan was 17 at the age of the accident thus a minor thus legally it falls under the parents responsibility financially. And it's not like parents didn't encourage their son to race fast......not.

As far as money for the kids charity what about the kids bills? The insurance company of the hogans car will only pay so much which is probably $1-$2 million and the kid has bills more than that already.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
              Nick Hogan was 17 at the age of the accident thus a minor thus legally it falls under the parents responsibility financially. And it's not like parents didn't encourage their son to race fast......not.

As far as money for the kids charity what about the kids bills? The insurance company of the hogans car will only pay so much which is probably $1-$2 million and the kid has bills more than that already.
              If he had shot and killed somebody, he would be charged as an adult and i'm not thinking that Hogan would be liable for anything. I don't think he is here either. You can't babysit 17 years old kids 24/7 and i know because i have one. If my son is an idiot in his car and does what nick did, it won't matter if i had told him 100 times not to do it ... but i'll be damned if i'm responsible for it. That's why he pays for what he did, not me.

Comment

anybody have some better reads than the google listing above,thats where i got my info,would love a much more detailed account of this,i have been on hogans side and the wifes side in relationships,"leaving my wife for a younger woman" and just find this highly entertaining !!

Comment

Working...
                X