• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hogan understands the juice !!

Hulk Hogan: "I Totally Understand OJ"
    Wednesday April 15, 2009

Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com; Mark St George/Rex USA
    Buzz up!In the new issue of Rolling Stone, Hulk Hogan goes off on his wife Linda Bollea, 48, for leaving him for "some shaggy-haired pool boy 30 years her junior."

"I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like OJ, cutting everybody's throat," says Hogan, 55. (Simpson was acquitted of killing his ex wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ronald Goldman in 1995.)

On Apr. 9, Hogan appeared in court to request that a judge prohibit Bollea from allowing her boyfriend, Charlie Hill, to drive his and Bollea's cars and boat, claiming that Hill exposes Hogan's family to a tremendous amount of liability because he has a history of traffic violations. (An attorney for Bollea claims that Hogan's request is a ploy to control her and Hill's love life.)

"You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater [Florida] and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife..." Hogan tells Rolling Stone.
    "I totally understand OJ. I get it."

Bollea, who wed Hogan in 1983, filed for divorce in November 2007. A newspaper reporter broke the news that his wife was divorcing him. "Holy smokes," he said upon hearing the news. "Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me."

The split grew increasingly ugly a short time later when Bollea publicly began dating Hill who was one of daughter Brooke's former classmates.
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

another one bites the dust-LOL !!

Comment

ANYBODY ELSE GOT ANYMORE INFO ON THIS,i hate reality tv shows,but this stuff would have been the bomb !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
        ANYBODY ELSE GOT ANYMORE INFO ON THIS,i hate reality tv shows,but this stuff would have been the bomb !!
        see hogan going in a pawn shop and getting weapons and ammo

Comment

women are awful is all I have to say....what stupid whore....she should be dead not nicole brown. <--- yea I said it!
          1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by vondie View Post
            women are awful is all I have to say....what stupid whore....she should be dead not nicole brown. <--- yea I said it!

All that I have to say is that I have never been in a situation where I have to pay someone 40k/mo and watch the man that is f*ckn my wife drive the car that I am paying for and sleeping in my house. Like Chris Rock said I do not condone this but I understand!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Redneck answer:
              Hogan gave his life and body up for that bitch and I hope she burns in hell for what she has done.

non-redneck answer:

Money is the root of all evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hogan isn't no saint

hulk hogan - Google News

Comment

anybody got any better reads on this with more info,just found out about this about an hour ago ??? ps-hogan can do better than that old hag anyway,just hope she does not hurt him too bad financially,like dude said,that would be tough seeing them drive bye in a car you paid for-I BELIEVE I COULD GO GANGLAND ALSO-LOL !!

Comment

How about Hogan take care of the kid financially that his kid put in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Comment

how bout lets take our hulkamania vitamins and go OJ on that whore !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                        how bout lets take our hulkamania vitamins and go OJ on that whore !!
                        hulkamania for life !! ps-in the history of the bc thread,i don't you and i have ever agreed on anything monte but i still love you khomeni-WHO LUVS U BABE-YOU CAN DAMN WELL BELIEVE THE IRONMAN DOES !!
                        Last edited by WayneChung; 04-17-2009, 02:56 PM.

Comment

first of all oj wasnt guilty, and 2nd, he was just saying what all guys say , whcih is i can see why u would want to do it when these ladies behave so badly

Comment

Originally posted by bettorschat View Post
                            how about hogan take care of the kid financially that his kid put in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

hogan has given millions to his foundation already.he was going to wrestle this year at wrestlemania against john cena with all proceeds that he won going to this kids charity.he is doing alot for this kid more even than the kids family.all the family wants is to make a payday
                            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                              hogan has given millions to his foundation already.he was going to wrestle this year at wrestlemania against john cena with all proceeds that he won going to this kids charity.he is doing alot for this kid more even than the kids family.all the family wants is to make a payday
                              And at what age do we stop blaming the parents for the kids mistakes.I'm sure Hogan told his son to drive responsible but he didn't listen.If anything his son should be in jail and should be paying for it all himself

Comment

Working...
                              X