Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lidell, silva, hughes, st. pierre (hey TTT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lidell, silva, hughes, st. pierre (hey TTT)

both of these are hard to call I would like to to know what the BC peoples are thinking. (especially TTT)

I really think chuck beats silva I just think he is way too focused, I also just can't see him losing 3 in a row. I think he may call it quits if he losses.

short and sweet GSP I know hughes is a bad mothertrucker but GSP just looked too good in his last fight.

The only other fight I like is loyota machida, I know who he's fighting just not sure of spelling but machida is extremely underrated. If he can get to the ground I don't see why he wouldn't win.

any and all thoughts welcome, what do you guys think

Silva is tough. He can take a punch too. He was beating up on Quinten whle they were with Pride.

Much to well rounded for Liddel. The only way Chuck can win is he gets one good shot in. But Silva can certainly take a ounch and a much better grapple too.

I would go with Silva.

As for the Hughes vs Pierre, pretty much a toss up here.

Comment

thanks tk for your info. TTT i'd like your opinion if your around.

Comment

TTT is banned. Please move on ........

Comment

sorry wayne haven't been around for a couple weeks. I was not aware.

Comment

I hope Lidell wins but i thinkk silva beats him, and in the other main event i say hughes beats gsp, hughes has been training for the fight, and pierre took the fight on short notice think it may come into play

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
              Silva is tough. He can take a punch too. He was beating up on Quinten whle they were with Pride.

Much to well rounded for Liddel. The only way Chuck can win is he gets one good shot in. But Silva can certainly take a ounch and a much better grapple too.

I would go with Silva.

As for the Hughes vs Pierre, pretty much a toss up here.
              I agree with you about silva but this fight really comes down to who wants it more and I think chuck does. they are both coming off back to back losses, and both are aging. The way I see chuck winning is one goot shot.(thats how he always wins) if he doesn't get that shot like the the jardine fight he probably will lose.

all I know is chuck lidell is +110 I don't think I have ever seen that (UNDERDOG) I gotta go with chuck, partly because I was on him the last 2 and he lost. also I personally think he was looking ahead to this fight for a long time, I don't think he took jardine seriously.

Comment

A good value pick IMO would be eddie sanchez at +115 he is one of the up and comers and he is fighting a guy that has fought a total of 5 seconds in the last 2 years I believe.

you guys are getting me a little nervous with all this silva and hughes stuff. I do think I'll back away from GSP and just go with lidell, machida, and sanchez (a lot cheaper to take than GSP)

silva has not been in a cage since 2000, for some reason everyone is saying they set this match up for chuck, well I don't know if they mean he matches up well, but silva is not a set up for anybody.

Comment

am I really the only one on Lidell at +110 ?

Comment

sorry for bumping like crazy but this is relative info.
                    eddie sanchez vs sao palelei Palelei has not fought since 2004 and it was for 5 seconds, this is also his first UFC bout. I don't know much about sanchez but I'll take it @ +115 as stated above.

I still like machida to beat sokoudjou but just found out that machida arrived midnight on thursday due to visa troubles.(anderson silva was in the same situation in his last fight, it didn't seem to matter)

and yes even though I seem to be the only one I am still taking lidell (I don't think silva can be patient even if he wants to, I think he will go after chuck, and if he does chuck better catch him, because if silva can be patient he will win.)

Comment

i like Silva!

Comment

If u guys want updates on the fights I am having friends over to watch and can try and keep u updated let me know will be back on computer about 8pm central time

Comment

U Ready U Ready............................................. ...................................LETS GET IT ON

Comment

I like St. Pierre to send Hughes into retirement.
                            NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by FB Coach13
                              If u guys want updates on the fights I am having friends over to watch and can try and keep u updated let me know will be back on computer about 8pm central time
                              i'll take updates! i'm take'n Silva, but still undecided on St. Pierre and Hughes! lean'n to Hughes +205!

Comment

Working...
                              X