Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lidell, silva, hughes, st. pierre (hey TTT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big upset clemente beat gullard clemente was +220

Comment

Originally posted by FB Coach13
      big upset clemente beat gullard clemente was +220
      just took Silva! u like Hughes?

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
        i'll take updates! i'm take'n Silva, but still undecided on St. Pierre and Hughes! lean'n to Hughes +205!

Hughes is probably a good value play at +205, but I would be afraid to take him, St. Pierre is more rounded and is getting better, Hughes is in decline and has been saying he only has a few more fights left in him.

Good card though!
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
          Hughes is probably a good value play at +205, but I would be afraid to take him, St. Pierre is more rounded and is getting better, Hughes is in decline and has been saying he only has a few more fights left in him.

Good card though!
          yeah, i think St. Pierre is better, prob just lay off that 1!

Comment

fight 2 machida tapped out soduja....., i like hughes good value and pierre took fight on short notice me and buddies doing a little side action on the fights and having a few drinks good times cya in a few

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
              both of these are hard to call I would like to to know what the BC peoples are thinking. (especially TTT)

I really think chuck beats silva I just think he is way too focused, I also just can't see him losing 3 in a row. I think he may call it quits if he losses.

short and sweet GSP I know hughes is a bad mothertrucker but GSP just looked too good in his last fight.

The only other fight I like is loyota machida, I know who he's fighting just not sure of spelling but machida is extremely underrated. If he can get to the ground I don't see why he wouldn't win.

any and all thoughts welcome, what do you guys think
              well I was right on with machida he got to the ground and it was over, I know everyone here likes silva so LET'S GO CHUCK !! and yes hughes would be a good value pick, but I'm still laying the juice with GSP

Comment

A good value pick IMO would be eddie sanchez at +115 he is one of the up and comers and he is fighting a guy that has fought a total of 5 seconds in the last 2 years I believe.

you guys are getting me a little nervous with all this silva and hughes stuff. I do think I'll back away from GSP and just go with lidell, machida, and sanchez (a lot cheaper to take than GSP)

silva has not been in a cage since 2000, for some reason everyone is saying they set this match up for chuck, well I don't know if they mean he matches up well, but silva is not a set up for anybody.
                well eddie sanchez gets it done, hopefully you guys waited because the line went to +165 I got it @ +115 and I know I said I would leave GSP alone but considering I hit machida and sanchez I'm throwin just a little on him. sounds like frank and the boys are having fun I'm just watching all alone.

Comment

lidell vs silva getting ready 2 start

Comment

WOW what a fight round starting

Comment

both bloody close fight

Comment

close fight I don't know what you were watching ULTIMATE ICEMAN BABY

Comment

I thought u could have given silva the first lidell second then lidell dominated third very good fight

Comment

both of these are hard to call I would like to to know what the BC peoples are thinking. (especially TTT)

I really think chuck beats silva I just think he is way too focused, I also just can't see him losing 3 in a row. I think he may call it quits if he losses.

short and sweet GSP I know hughes is a bad mothertrucker but GSP just looked too good in his last fight.

The only other fight I like is loyota machida, I know who he's fighting just not sure of spelling but machida is extremely underrated. If he can get to the ground I don't see why he wouldn't win.

any and all thoughts welcome, what do you guys think
                            alright guys now 3-0 after machida, sanchez and now chuck. you guys were scaring me with all your silva stuff but I stuck with my gut. OK so GSP makes it a 4-0 sweep yea I know now that I said that hughes will win. not trying to make a big deal of it but everyone liked that sokoudjou dude he went down, palalei went up to -180 why ? the dude never fought in the UFC plus he didn't fight for the last 3 years, then everyone was on silva ? again why he hasn't fought in UFC since 2000 and chuck has wanted to fight him probably more than anyone in his career, because all the silva fans do is talk, now they can shut up. OK let's go GSP let's get the sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by FB Coach13
                              I thought u could have given silva the first lidell second then lidell dominated third very good fight
                              yea I guess your right but the exchanges and the shots landed all went to chuck, oh yea how about that takedown from chuck YES A TAKEDOWN FROM CHUCK. I'm still going off about it. just a little friendly jawing with you, I wish I had some people to watch with, I'm yelling in my house all by myself, but winning helps right

Comment

st pierre dominate first round got a house full of hughes fans since we live in IL

Comment

Working...
                                X