No announcement yet.

Stewart Scott is an idiot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

espn as a whole is turning into a joke. all of the anchors stink. i mean seriously- does anyone like or care what these guys think- scott van pelt, stuart scott, jon anderson, etc. and the worst part is, they come across so f'n smug and arrogant, and they aren't funny in the least. even that mike and mike shit in the morning. who the fuk is mike greenberg? i rarely watch any of this garbage anymore.

and some of the analysts- who the hell is shaun salsbury, and why do i care what he thinks. a career backup. and they are NEVER right.

and the baseball tonight has turned into 30 minutes of the most useless info and stats, and shows barely any highlights. tim kurkjian/jayson stark- both wastes of time.

i think they cover college football/basketball pretty well, and thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
      He is no thug....the guy is a puny wanna-be.....harmless and polite as hell.......I do not like his banter either....just making a pt that it is his persona....
      TTT, with all due respect. You've met the guy. Does that mean you know the true personality of Scott? Not likely. His politeness does not have to be a true reflection of his personality.

We all know some people that when we meet they seem very likable. However, once we get to know them they can be the biggest scumbags. And vice versa. I recently bumped into a 'friend' at the ****. He was as sweet as pie. However, I know he talks shit about me to others. Does that make him a nice guy?

Movie stars are a dime a dozen where their on screen persona is a sharp contrast from their true personality.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
        espn as a whole is turning into a joke. all of the anchors stink. i mean seriously- does anyone like or care what these guys think- scott van pelt, stuart scott, jon anderson, etc. and the worst part is, they come across so f'n smug and arrogant, and they aren't funny in the least. even that mike and mike shit in the morning. who the fuk is mike greenberg? i rarely watch any of this garbage anymore.
        I agree. ESPN is becoming more and more unwatchable.

It's interesting you bring up Mike and Mike. I wake to M&M every morning. Like other ESPN programming at times it's unwatchable. First, Greeny is so full of himself to the point I can't listen. Does his listeners give a shit about his 4 year old son or his wife?

He thinks he's better than Golic when in reality his jealousy oozes. Second, he very often interrupts Golic. He often tells Golic what opinion Golic should have. Finally, Greeny is so clueless about sports and athletes.

Originally posted by molta02
        and some of the analysts- who the hell is shaun salsbury, and why do i care what he thinks. a career backup. and they are NEVER right.
        The 'expert' analysts are wrong a lot more than right. I love when their opinion on games differ from my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
          TTT, with all due respect. You've met the guy. Does that mean you know the true personality of Scott? Not likely. His politeness does not have to be a true reflection of his personality.

We all know some people that when we meet they seem very likable. However, once we get to know them they can be the biggest scumbags. And vice versa. I recently bumped into a 'friend' at the ****. He was as sweet as pie. However, I know he talks shit about me to others. Does that make him a nice guy?

Movie stars are a dime a dozen where their on screen persona is a sharp contrast from their true personality.

No problem, but thanks for the lesson on people Frank. I do not know the guy at all, but my friends who own the rest. say he was a semi-regular and say he was a good guy (to them) and they know them all from ESPNand tell me who are dicks. all i know is when i spoke to him he did not have his "black thing" going on and he was with all white people. My friends say he only comes in with white people.....so who the hell knows.....Not trying to get deep here and saying i am his friend or anything, just that he was down to earth when i met him leading me to believe that his on-screen image is an act.....I do not think he acts like a thug though.....Just likes to play the whole black thang up....

I am not a fan...just thought i would say something.....Did not know this would spark a whole lecture about split-personalities and how people are. I have been in business for over 20 years........I know not to take people at face value.....That is why in life....you may be lucky to have 5 true friends....

Sorry for saying anything nice about the guy!!!

He was as cool as the other side of the pillow

Comment

Bottom line - he puts himself above the story with his "shtick". Just report the sports without the "street cred" crap. Needless to say I can't stand him either!

Comment

Working...
            X