Stewart Scott is an idiot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stewart Scott is an idiot.

I had to turn the TV from ESPN. The guy was rapping the replay on the Boston game. They need to get rid of that guy.
    Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

I can't stand him.

Comment

He's a PHUCKING TOOL...him & his EYE
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas
        He's a PHUCKING TOOL...him & his EYE
        thats just wrong

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
          thats just wrong
          Ditto. But the guy is an idiot. Either people love him or hate him, usually no in between.
          Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
            thats just wrong
            Tool or Eye?? LOL

He's in the public 'EYE' so he's OK...I'm just joking.

Didn't he screw that up trying to be a big stud athlete and took a football in that 'eye'...I believe that is what happened...

He's a tool & an idiot.

I don't think ESPN can fire him since they'd have some sort of lawsuit...
            FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas
              Tool or Eye?? LOL

He's in the public 'EYE' so he's OK...I'm just joking.

Didn't he screw that up trying to be a big stud athlete and took a football in that 'eye'...I believe that is what happened...

He's a tool & an idiot.

I don't think ESPN can fire him since they'd have some sort of lawsuit...

Why not fire him. Im sure you and a lot of your boys would be so much happier.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                I can't stand him.
                I cant believe you dont like stu!!!!

Comment

i have run into him in west hartford, CT at my buddies resuarant......very nice guy.....this is just his persona (which i am not into....but it has gotten him some longevity).....do not think he was trying to be a big time athlete and got hit.....He is very small and unathletic appearing.....

i suppose when you are on ESPN it is all about entertainment and they all are trying to make their mark with their own "brand" of broadcasting....

JMHO

Comment

boo-yeah

Comment

I despise this one-eyed, wannabe thug. He's horrible. I often turn off ESPN when he's on.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                        do not think he was trying to be a big time athlete and got hit.....He is very small and unathletic appearing.....
                        No but I think most of the media had desires to be professional athletes and because of it they harbor some anger towards pros.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                          I despise this one-eyed, wannabe thug. He's horrible. I often turn off ESPN when he's on.

He is no thug....the guy is a puny wanna-be.....harmless and polite as hell.......I do not like his banter either....just making a pt that it is his persona....

Many of the ESPN guys were not athletes....more were like journalism majors....i have met many of the ESPN guys (used to have a sports store in bristol in the 80's and 90's.....met most of them)....

I also taught Dan Patrick in a boxing class and i have to say he is very very unathletic......I also met steve levy and he had arms about as big as pipe cleaners...(not an ounce of muscle)......Berman-non athlete....Bob Lee- non-athlete.....Charlie Steiner-non athlete.....

I apologize since many of these guys were from the early days

Comment

This begs the question...are these guys being themselves or is it all a persona...schtick(sp?)...

I would have thought it is them & not something they've made up...since it's just ESPN...

Since what u say sounds truthful, then the idea that Stu is just doing that on screen only, makes me hate him even more...too much thug BS...is he told to do that cuz he's black and that is a demo they want to reach or need to touch...??

I too turn it off or change channel when he starts up...I can get that on MTV Raps (does that still exist?)...

I'll lump any of those talking heads into same category if they too are 'acting' and not being themselves...BOO YAH!
                            FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                              He is no thug....the guy is a puny wanna-be.....harmless and polite as hell.......I do not like his banter either....just making a pt that it is his persona....
                              Persona or wannabe? Is there a difference? He might have that persona because he wants to be something he aint. A bad ass.

Persona? Then why be a phony?

Comment

Working...
                              X