Another Promising Water Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Promising Water Stock

A while back I mentioned a stock which is into bottling water-Royal Spring, symbol RSPG.
    This stock has been gradually inching its way up and I have a relatively small profit but I think the potential is enormous.
    Today's stock also deals with water, but in a different fashion;it is a stock which is primarily concerned with water generators with the atmosphere as the source.
    This stock was given to me by someone who is quite knowlegeable in this area; at the very least, I would suggest that anyone who thinks as I do that the production of what could be a scarce resource might be a place to invest, should at least read the news.
    The name of the company is WATAIRE Industries, and the symbol is WTAF.
    I have enclosed the link.
    Obviously, this is NOT a stock to mortgage your house on any more than you would in any one game.
    I will be the first to admit that stocks like this are speculative, and that is why for me anyways, 85% of my holdings are managed professionally and invested in much safe stuff.
    For the record I did take a position in this several days ago at an average price of around .65. It is around .60 today.
    Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this, and as stated ,I would suggest that at least you check out the link, the concept of what the company does and of course the company itself.
    http://www.primezone.com/newsroom/news.html?d=98777
    Last edited by savage1; 06-03-2006, 11:45 AM.

I bought some more today at .46. The bad news is stock has gone down since I bought it, but the good news is that I allowed for the possibility it might go down and saved some money to average down.
    My previous post was actually not accurate regarding the other stock, rspg.
    I had forgotten that I bought a good number of shares at much lower prices-in .60's, .70's and .80's and .90's and actually I have good profit as stock is around$1.25.
    With wtaf, if you haven't bought it or examined it yet, I still say to at least take a look especially since it has dropped.
    Of course,like a good team on a losing streak, it could get still get worse first before starting an upturn.
    Be careful and of course to anyone who buys it.

Comment

I completed my purchases today at .36;stock rebounded a but finally to .43.
      I will not comment for a while until/unless something significant happens.

Comment

Re: I received this today via email. Obviously as you know, I already have this stock, and with Friday's close at $1.45, I have a very nice profit.(see post #2).
        Again, do your own dd, and I personally feel that there is ways to go on the upside.
        6/12/06
        There is one hot stock to BUY right now: RSPG
        (www.royalspringswater.com)

June 12th Pick Price: $1.45
        Current Price: $1.45
        Target Price: $6.47

Recent Range: $0.51-1.58
        Industry: Water Bottling & Distribution

This stock is at the start of a powerful trend to the upside and is
        a Major Buy!!!

http://70.96.110.82/cgibin/update.cgi?id=101

label-111873

Comment

Talk about night and day-I have well over doubled my money on rspg, and, I think it will go much higher.(lots of great contracts).
          The other stock and the subject of this thread, WTAF, has truly sucked and is now down to .32.
          I have been adding but still have a pretty good size loss although it is nowhere near as much as I have made on rspg.
          In all honesty, I actually think rspg is a better buy now than wtaf in spite of the rapid appreciation of the former.
          I myself am going to sit tight with both, but would buy rspg(currently at 1.72) should the mm's shake the tree and bring it down to 1.40-1.45 range.
          Last edited by savage1; 06-14-2006, 04:03 PM.

Comment

More of the same today-my gem rspg is up to 1.83, and the pig(up to now) wtaf sinks to .27.
            At this point it is like comparing Papelbon to Seanez or Taverez.

Comment

RSPG-is now sitting at 2.15;it was around 1.06 3 weeks ago and 1.25 on 6/6. I sure wish I could say the same about all my stocks.
              WTAF is also rallying a little a is back to around .34.
              Right now it looks like rspg is the place to be although it is probably too pricey to buy right now if you don't already own it.
              Then again though, as we all know, just because a team runs off 8 or 9 in a row, it doesn not mean that it is too late to bet on them.

Comment

Here is the news just released on rspg;the stock is up as of now another .19.
                It is sitting now at 2.35 and was 1.06 just 3 weeks ago.
                I have a nice chunk of shares and am obviously feeling real good.
                ps At this point, as I thought there would be a correction long before now and was wrong, I can't say whether it is a buy or not now at this lofty level.
                Unfortunately wtaf after showing some life on Friday, is now down again. Can't win em all.
                News!!!!!!!........

Royal Spring Water announces completion of the testing of its state-of-the-art Plant in Hereford, Texas, and is now entering into production.
                PR Newswire - June 19, 2006 10:19

LOS ANGELES, June 19, 2006 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Royal Spring Water Inc. (OTC: RSPG), a bottler and distributor of pure, sweet water from the Artesian wells of the Ogallala Aquifer, announced today the completion of its plant in Hereford, Texas, and is now entering into production in anticipation to fulfill future contracts.

Vartan Youssefian, Chief engineer and plant manager of Royal Spring Water said, "our state of the art water bottling plant is currently capable of producing up to 144,000,000 bottles per year (16.9oz). We have the water capacity to grow and supply up to 16,148,468,700 bottles per year (16.9 0z). Royal Spring Waters' bottling line can handle bottle sizes from 8oz bottles to 1.5 liter bottles. Also, our bottle stretch blow molder enables us to produce our own bottles from preforms and is an additional reason why we can offer very competitive prices for our product.

Alex Hazan President and CEO of Royal Spring Water said, "We are also pleased to announce that Royal Spring Water added the capability to bottle flavored water and carbonated water. Flavored water is becoming one of the fastest growing sector of the bottle water industry and we anticipate obtaining a large percentage of the market share, with this product".

About Royal Spring Water Inc.

Royal Spring Water (www.royalspringswater.com) bottles and distributes pure, sweet drinking water from the Artesian wells of the Ogallala Aquifer. The Company's underground source has existed for millions of years and is part of the "Ogallala Aquifer", one of the country's largest and best water quality aquifers. This pure water from the Artesian wells is already cold and free of organic contaminants, making it desirable for drinking. The state-of-the-art facility in Hereford, Texas is where pure water is extracted from underground wells and then filtered and filled through a complex filtration and bottling process.

In addition to high quality water, the facility allows for the manufacturing of plastic bottles and labels providing a fully customized product for a very competitive price.

Important Information About Forward-Looking Statements

The above statements, which are not purely historical, are forward- looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including our belief, expectations, hopes or intentions regarding the future. All forward-looking statements are made as of the date hereof and are based on information available to the parties as of such date. It is important to note that the actual outcome and the actual results could differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include risks and uncertainties, such as technological, legislative, corporate, financial and marketplace changes. All statements in this news release that are other than statements of historical facts are forward-looking statements, which contain our current expectations about our future results. Forward-looking statements involve numerous risks and uncertainties. We have attempted to identify any forward-looking statements by using words such as "anticipates," "believes," "could," "expects," "intends," "may,' "should" and other similar expressions. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in all of our forward- looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. A number of factors may affect our future results and may cause those results to differ materially from those indicated in any forward-looking statements made by us or on our behalf. Such factors include our limited operating history; our need for significant capital to finance internal growth as well as strategic acquisitions; our ability to attract and retain key employees and strategic partners; our ability to achieve and maintain profitability; fluctuations in the trading price and volume of our stock; competition from other providers of similar products and services; and other unanticipated future events and conditions.

For further information please contact:
                Maxwell Network Group
                Sheldon Gold Mira Anidjar
                Investment Relations
                (416) 748-7800 or 1 (800) 596-5503
                www.maxwellnetwork.com

SOURCE Royal Spring Water Inc.

Maxwell Network Group, Sheldon Gold, Mira Anidjar, Investment Relations, (416)
                748-7800 or 1-800-596-5503, www.maxwellnetwork.com

http://www.prnewswire.com

Copyright (C) 2006 PR Newswire. All rights reserved.
                Last edited by savage1; 06-19-2006, 11:02 AM.

Comment

RSPG is now at 2.82, and I still feel there is plenty of room on the upside. I now have a triple with a nice chunk of shares.
                  Wtaf is sitting at .30, and I have a loss so far but nowhere as large as the gain in the other(my average price is around .41 or so).
                  Keep an eye on this one during the next few weeks, as my sources say it could move(It got down to as low as .16 last week, and I added some at .18).
                  Last edited by savage1; 06-29-2006, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Here is something just released;the Igor guy is a good friend of my uncle(no-not the same in the Frankenstein movies) to this stock(wtaf). I am behind in short run, but feel that this industry and stock has the same potential as rspg(bottled water), on which I already have tripled my initial investment.
                    Wataire Industries Licenses Breakthrough Technology for Harvesting Atmospheric Moisture
                    07/05/2006 06:00
                    Wataire Industries Inc. (Pink Sheets: WTAF), a manufacturer of innovative drinking water treatment systems, announces the exclusive licensing of a breakthrough "air cycle water producing technology" developed and patented by Inventor Igor Reznik of Brooklyn, NY. It offers a new way of generating water from the atmosphere minimizing energy requirements. This water producing technology complements Wataire's patent pending technology designed to control bacteria in equipment that generates water from the atmosphere in tropical areas lacking other water supply options.

This unique turbine technology will allow Wataire to eliminate the use of refrigeration compressors and utilize a shaft driven, internal combustion engine, electric motor or even windmill systems to draw moisture from the atmosphere. Most importantly, the revolutionary turbine system will allow Wataire to produce smaller units, reduce manufacturing costs and eliminate the use of ozone depleting refrigerant gases.

By simplifying the design and improved components of its turbine technology, relatively unskilled people in developing countries can service the units. Areas without electrical power supplies can use windmills and solar power sources to generate water from the atmosphere. The result for Wataire customers-lower acquisition and operating costs as well as improved system performance.

Terry Nylander, General Manager of Canadian Operations, stated that, "Wataire believes that its current and future success will be based on continued pursuit of technological breakthroughs that constantly increase operational performance, and reduce our manufacturing costs. Our customers report that they are more than pleased with the performance of our current products and welcome future cost effective improvements. That is why we will continue to devote a significant amount of our resources to continue our goal to become a leading innovator of alternative ways to produce sustainable water supplies using the limitless bounty of the earth's atmosphere."
                    Last edited by savage1; 07-05-2006, 09:23 AM.

Comment

ps The one thing I don't like about wtaf is that the market makers in this one are crooks and play big time games with the stock.
                      If any of you ever want to buy shares in this company, just be patient, watch the fluctuations and try to buy at what you perceive as a decent price.

Comment

RSPG is down around .40 as I write this;it actually dipped at one point today to 1.70. I am kicking myself for not buying more when it dipped so low.
                        There is no news to justify the drop-I think it just a good old fashioned case of profit taking.

Comment

ecci.ob is also a water stock, i bougbt a bunch,,worth the risk

Comment

Originally posted by joshuab1
                            ecci.ob is also a water stock, i bougbt a bunch,,worth the risk
                            Thanks-I will check it out!!

Comment

bought at.101 hit .12 today closed at .11 .... stock was over $1 at some point and last year during N.O storm ,thr stock hit .75 cents.

Comment

Working...
                              X