Promising Penny Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promising Penny Stock

I know that this goes against what I said about penny stocks in general, but this one was bought a long time ago and I have been adding gradually.
    The stock is PKCY, and it is is up .02(a lot for a stock trading at only around .04 prior to today).
    I am probably going to sell some today but keep a lot(presently I have 250000 shares).
    The news is VERY good, and I have attached it.
    Use your own judgment and especially if it should pull back.
    ps I just sold some at .063 as profit taking is setting in early. I will buy more if stock goes under .05.

Tuesday , April 25, 2006 08:30 ET

ATLANTA, GA, Apr 25, 2006 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Market Pulse News Alert for this AM, Stocks to Watch are: Park City Group, Inc. (OTC BB: PKCY), Sun Microsystems Inc. (NASDAQ: SUNW), Oracle Corp. (NASDAQ: ORCL), and Veridium Corp. (OTC BB: VRDM).

Investors need to be watching Park City Group, Inc. (OTC BB: PKCY) this AM! Park City Group is a leading provider of software and consulting services for the retail industry. The company also provides services that center around labor management, organizational design, forecasting, and practice development and training. In addition, the company provides implementation and consulting services for its application products. PKCY markets its products to retail companies, financial services, food manufacturers, and display manufacturing companies in North America, Europe, and Asia. PKCY's patented computer software helps its retail customers to increase their sales while reducing their inventory and labor costs: the two largest, controllable expenses in the retail industry. Industry leading customers such as The Home Depot, Victoria's Secret, Limited Brands, Anheuser Busch Entertainment and Tesco Lotus benefit from PKCY's software. PKCY has already booked more business in the first half of this fiscal year than it did in all of last fiscal year and they look forward to a strong second half of the fiscal year as well. PKCY just had excellent news out in a press release before today's opening bell announcing a signed licensing agreement with Oracle Corporation! Park City also announced that their patent licensing becomes a significant revenue source for the company! This could be great news for investors!

Park City Group, Inc. (OTC BB: PKCY) today announced a license agreement for Oracle Corporation to utilize its patented technology in its applications. Oracle is the world's largest enterprise software company and the agreement arises from Park City Group's ongoing efforts to utilize the strength of its patent library to drive revenue and profits.

Park City Group granted the license to Oracle Corporation as part of its shareholder value enhancement program that includes broadening the application of its technology base to premier enterprise software development companies like Oracle. Park City Group currently provides technology and applications that automate business operations in over 70,000 retail outlets worldwide.

Speaking about the announcement, Randy Fields, Park City Group's Chairman said, "We believe that there is a very substantial opportunity for licensing parts of our intellectual property. When people think of license agreements, they normally think in terms of licensing software. While that certainly represents one source of revenue for us, what makes this agreement unique is that we have licensed the intellectual property itself. This represents a new and separate source of revenue for us. The licensing of a patent has much broader implications and as such the size of these agreements can be significant. This is another significant step for Park City Group and we will continue to utilize the strength of our patent library in any way that is appropriate in order to enhance shareholder value."

About Park City Group

Park City Group, Inc. develops and markets patented computer software that helps its retail customers to increase their sales while reducing their inventory and labor costs: the two largest, controllable expenses in the retail industry. The technology has its genesis in the operations of Mrs. Fields Cookies, co-founded by Randy Fields, CEO of Park City Group, Inc. Industry leading customers such as The Home Depot, Victoria's Secret, The Limited, Anheuser Busch Entertainment and Tesco Lotus benefit from our software. To find out more about Park City Group (OTC BB: PKCY) visit our website at www.parkcitygroup.com.
    Last edited by savage1; 04-25-2006, 10:06 AM.

I like the word "patent" I am going to do little more studying on this. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X