Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealdeal
    need this stock to fluctuate more

Hang on there's supposed to be big news on the 15th. might be rumors, but we'll see.

Comment

• I'm in fellas, I bought today...

Comment

• Originally posted by RJeremy
        Hang on there's supposed to be big news on the 15th. might be rumors, but we'll see.
        RJ, where do you get this info? Besides monthly reports on their web site, there's not really too much other info on them floating around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tag667
          RJ, where do you get this info? Besides monthly reports on their web site, there's not really too much other info on them floating around.

i visit sites like investorbshub.com

http://www.investorshub.com/boards/b...p?board_id=953

This is all about CNES

Comment

i visit sites like investorbshub.com

http://www.investorshub.com/boards/b...p?board_id=953

This is all about CNES
            Thanks-- interesting info.

Comment

• RJ, can you fill me in on what happened with this company today. I read the release but have no idea what it means for potential down the road. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGTEX
                RJ, can you fill me in on what happened with this company today. I read the release but have no idea what it means for potential down the road. Thanks

didn't have time to look today, but i don't think there was any big news today............

there's still tons of volume and it didn't dip, which is a good sign.

Comment

• It appears that the company has gotten additional funds to work with from the same investment firm that they've been working with for some time. I would guess that based on the terms that the investment firm believes the stock price will go up considerably in the next year. But again, this is gambling, and unless CNES starts making some revenue, the stock will not go up and stay up anytime soon.

Comment

Has there been anything that you know of?

Comment

• Ameritrade Wont Let Me Buy It Weird
                      OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                      NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                      NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealdeal
                        Ameritrade Wont Let Me Buy It Weird

Consider yourself lucky!!!!

Comment

• Alot of posts over there about CNES, both positive and negative regarding the future. However, most of late are negative and worry me. It looks like their are others out there doing this and that CNES may be alittle late and also may behind on the latest of this technology. Here is blurb that one person posted over there that.

I did my DD about AMR technology and I see that some Utilities companies are already installing this system of metering.

So I see that CNES isn`t alone and may be is late. But the market is big.

The Augusta Utilities
                          Department’s (AUD) contractor,
                          Honeywell, Inc., has completed
                          the installation of the Automated
                          Meter Reading (AMR) project for
                          7,000 customers. Plans are in
                          place to automate the remaining
                          61,000 residential meters once
                          the older meters are no longer
                          functional. Replacing these meters
                          allows AUD to reduce labor costs
                          and increase efficiency of meterreading
                          activities.

Comment

• Just got off the phone with my friend that is the CFO of a energy company in Colorado. He is familiar with CNES. He said that there is alot companies out there that are doing this and the technology is very simple. He said unless they are doing things very different, than this company is a total crap shoot. He said most of the long term positions have sold their shares. He also told me that most investors with this stock see it as a get rich quick cinderella stock, and he does not think it will ever happen. He advised me to sell, and that is what I am doing. Just some info, good luck to you guys that stay in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGTEX
                              Alot of posts over there about CNES, both positive and negative regarding the future. However, most of late are negative and worry me. It looks like their are others out there doing this and that CNES may be alittle late and also may behind on the latest of this technology. Here is blurb that one person posted over there that.

I did my DD about AMR technology and I see that some Utilities companies are already installing this system of metering.

So I see that CNES isn`t alone and may be is late. But the market is big.

The Augusta Utilities
                              Department’s (AUD) contractor,
                              Honeywell, Inc., has completed
                              the installation of the Automated
                              Meter Reading (AMR) project for
                              7,000 customers. Plans are in
                              place to automate the remaining
                              61,000 residential meters once
                              the older meters are no longer
                              functional. Replacing these meters
                              allows AUD to reduce labor costs
                              and increase efficiency of meterreading
                              activities.

Good info. I thought RJ said no one had this technology though? Interesting.

Comment

• There is news this morning that the company just got new funding and also hired a new Director of Business Development. If you want to make a quick buck today, buy in early at .0009 or .0010 and sell it later in the day. The stock will go up on the news but most likely will settle down again. My 2 cents.

Comment

Working...
                                X