Hot Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RJeremy
    Wish I would've gotten that Power of Attorney for him.......
    Would you have sold my CNES you almost broke your shoulder patting yourself on the back with(down 20%).

And for what's it worth, I apologize if you were offended by my question of the timing of your post. Just thought it odd to post after a big gain. I do appreciate the postings and the info b/c I found it interesting and I hope you h it them all out of the park.

Comment

• Originally posted by winner
      Would you have sold my CNES you almost broke your shoulder patting yourself on the back with(down 20%).

And for what's it worth, I apologize if you were offended by my question of the timing of your post. Just thought it odd to post after a big gain. I do appreciate the postings and the info b/c I found it interesting and I hope you h it them all out of the park.

CNES has gone from .0011 to .0028 and back and forth......if you wanted to, you could've bought it 15 times already and sold it for a profit each time.

Don't get bent out of shape for 1 down day.

Comment

• RJ, some of us appreciate your stock SAVVY...
        Thanks, pal...
        See the World, Before You Leave It !!!

Comment

CNES has gone from .0011 to .0028 and back and forth......if you wanted to, you could've bought it 15 times already and sold it for a profit each time.

Don't get bent out of shape for 1 down day.
          Do you remember what it was the day you reco'd? I am in it for the long haul. If it goes to 0, so be it. And I am opening a Scottrade account on Friday. Do you want the referral? Thanks again!

Comment

• Originally posted by winner
            Do you remember what it was the day you reco'd? I am in it for the long haul. If it goes to 0, so be it. And I am opening a Scottrade account on Friday. Do you want the referral? Thanks again!

Well, when I first posted it, it was at .0006 or .0004, I'll have to check old posts..........

When I recently posted it, I think it was around .00014

Get my email from a MOD

Comment

• i get their shareholder monthly report, and supposedly there were big rumors going around about GE looking to buy Conectisys.

They said in their monthly report that they cannot say whether or not the rumors are true or false. Hmmm, makes you wonder?

Comment

• Hey RJ. I might also be interested in opending an account with Scottrade. I guess I will email the mods.
                Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

• In Other News

The Company has become aware of certain rumors alleging that it is in the process of entering into a transaction with General Electric Co. The rumors appear to have originated from an electronic mail communication allegedly sent by the Company's investor relations personnel. This purported communication is a forgery and was not sent by Company personnel. The Company denies the existence of a transaction with General Electric Co., either pending or otherwise. It is the Company's policy to neither confirm nor deny rumors regarding potential or pending business transactions. Further, it is the Company's policy to divulge information regarding a business transaction only after the business transaction is formally entered into. In addition, any communications by the Company regarding its business transactions will only be through formal channels, such as press releases or filings made with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
                    In Other News

The Company has become aware of certain rumors alleging that it is in the process of entering into a transaction with General Electric Co. The rumors appear to have originated from an electronic mail communication allegedly sent by the Company's investor relations personnel. This purported communication is a forgery and was not sent by Company personnel. The Company denies the existence of a transaction with General Electric Co., either pending or otherwise. It is the Company's policy to neither confirm nor deny rumors regarding potential or pending business transactions. Further, it is the Company's policy to divulge information regarding a business transaction only after the business transaction is formally entered into. In addition, any communications by the Company regarding its business transactions will only be through formal channels, such as press releases or filings made with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

Yea, I read that too.........it was on their most recent monthly report. Wonder if that had anything to do with the mass volume the last couple of weeks?

I like how it says they will neither confirm nor deny rumors.

Comment

Yea, I read that too.........it was on their most recent monthly report. Wonder if that had anything to do with the mass volume the last couple of weeks?

I like how it says they will neither confirm nor deny rumors.
                      Looks like to me that they answer it though with:

"The rumors appear to have originated from an electronic mail communication allegedly sent by the Company's investor relations personnel. This purported communication is a forgery and was not sent by Company personnel. The Company denies the existence of a transaction with General Electric Co., either pending or otherwise."

Comment

• Then with the following statement it seems as if they are backtracking, but I believe the first statement is more correct and the second is more of a way to save face.

"It is the Company's policy to neither confirm nor deny rumors regarding potential or pending business transactions. Further, it is the Company's policy to divulge information regarding a business transaction only after the business transaction is formally entered into. In addition, any communications by the Company regarding its business transactions will only be through formal channels, such as press releases or filings made with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission."

Comment

• I think you're right Monte

Comment

• hope this stock bounces back soon a lil bit, anyone buying n selling it for a quick profit
                            OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                            NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                            NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealdeal
                              hope this stock bounces back soon a lil bit, anyone buying n selling it for a quick profit

no, i actually just picked up another 500,000 shares today.

Comment

• need this stock to fluctuate more
                                OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                                NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                                NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Working...
                                X