Hot Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike1
    . RJ, the responses you get are becoming comical. I might be interested in opening an account with scottrade. I'll let you know if I do.

it's brutal around here man. i give a stock out that's cheap and i just bought it this morning, and someone's complaining I didn't give it the second I bought it.

I only made .09 a share today, and bought 1,000 shares.........geez, I made $90 - $7 trade commission, which made me $83.00.......... WOOOHOOO!!!!!

Fuck, I'm just trying to help you guys......... I'm still expecting another 20% gain, so get in now if you want.

Mike, let me know if you want to, like I said before, we'd both get 3 free trades.

When I looked at all the online accounts, e-trade, scottrade, schwab, etc..... scottrade had the cheapest trade, which is 7.00 a trade. I've been with them for about a year now, and I love them.

This is just for my stocks, I use a broker for my IRA's and my 401K........

Comment

• Originally posted by RJeremy
      it's brutal around here man. i give a stock out that's cheap and i just bought it this morning, and someone's complaining I didn't give it the second I bought it.

I only made .09 a share today, and bought 1,000 shares.........geez, I made $90 - $7 trade commission, which made me $83.00.......... WOOOHOOO!!!!!

Fuck, I'm just trying to help you guys......... I'm still expecting another 20% gain, so get in now if you want.

Mike, let me know if you want to, like I said before, we'd both get 3 free trades.

When I looked at all the online accounts, e-trade, scottrade, schwab, etc..... scottrade had the cheapest trade, which is 7.00 a trade. I've been with them for about a year now, and I love them.

This is just for my stocks, I use a broker for my IRA's and my 401K........
      Actually you didn't even make $83 because you have to take taxes off that.

Comment

if you're going to sign up, get my email from a MOD first. We can both get 3 free trades if you refer me. It's only $7 a trade, but hey if you do a decent amount of trading, it adds up.

And if you say I referred you, we BOTH get 3.

Jeremy, You can trade online with Scottrade right? If I sign up I will get your e-mail address from the MOD. Second who's the MOD?

Comment

• Originally posted by packer34
          Jeremy, You can trade online with Scottrade right? If I sign up I will get your e-mail address from the MOD. Second who's the MOD?
          Wayne and Spark.

Comment

• Originally posted by packer34

yea i do all trading online with them, and you can sign up online. go to www.scottrade.com

MOD's:

Monte
            Wayne
            Spark

Comment

• Originally posted by winner
              Thanks for the tip RJ but would you have posted this at 3:52 if the stock lost 25% today? I mean that's as good as posting Pitts to win SB today! With all due respect, if you bought this morning and wanted to pass along a tip, wouldn't sometime before 3:52 be better?

amazing

Comment

• nice call on NNFC. Its up to 1.40 already this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tag667
                  nice call on NNFC. Its up to 1.40 already this morning.

yea, up over 30% today!!!!!!!!! Just like I thought. Might be time to dump some soon......

Wish I would've gotten that Power of Attorney for him.......

Comment

• Originally posted by winner
                    Thanks for the tip RJ but would you have posted this at 3:52 if the stock lost 25% today? I mean that's as good as posting Pitts to win SB today! With all due respect, if you bought this morning and wanted to pass along a tip, wouldn't sometime before 3:52 be better?

wonder if he bought this? probably not.......

Comment

• Bid is at $1.30 now. I'm gonna sell it now. Nice quick profit. Thanks dude.

Comment

• and wtf is up with CNES again today? seems someone is just pumping and dumping this daily to make 25% profit.

Comment

• Hey RJ. Please don't listen to the clowns who don't appreciate what you try to do for us. We value your suggestions and recommendations.

Peace.
                          Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

Bid is at $1.30 now. I'm gonna sell it now. Nice quick profit. Thanks dude.

i dumped at 1.28. i'll take it!

Comment

i dumped at 1.28. i'll take it!
                              Good call. Down to 1.13 already. Thanks again, and keep em coming

Comment

Good call. Down to 1.13 already. Thanks again, and keep em coming

Shot back up to 1.41.........just dumped the rest of mine at 1.38. Got a little nervous when the bid was at 1.15 for a while.

Ok, done with that stock............that was fun, made a couple hundred on it...........

I'll let you guys know when the next one comes along.

Comment

Working...
                                X