No announcement yet.

Hot Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any online brokers that take orders for these penny stocks?

Comment

This stock is hilarious. 3 Full-time employees, zero sales, but their website looks good. I'm in for 100,000 shares at 0.0016. Thanks for the play RJ

Comment

Guys...... from what I heard about a week ago, there is supposed to be news the week of 3/6, which is this week. Not sure what day, and not sure what the news is. I'm hoping that it has to do with a contract......

Like I said, everyone should've made money right now on this, so if you're scared, then get out.

And to answer someone else's question, scottrade is who I use to buy these

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
          Guys...... from what I heard about a week ago, there is supposed to be news the week of 3/6, which is this week. Not sure what day, and not sure what the news is. I'm hoping that it has to do with a contract......

Like I said, everyone should've made money right now on this, so if you're scared, then get out.

And to answer someone else's question, scottrade is who I use to buy these
          Scottrade, cool they are 5 min from my house!

Comment

Originally posted by packer34
            Scottrade, cool they are 5 min from my house!

if you're going to sign up, get my email from a MOD first. We can both get 3 free trades if you refer me. It's only $7 a trade, but hey if you do a decent amount of trading, it adds up.

And if you say I referred you, we BOTH get 3.

Comment

Guys:

IF anyone is interested, I bought NNFC this morning. This will only be one to hold for a couple days at the most. As soon as you start to see a downward slide, which you DEFINATELY will, it's time to dump NNFC.

Just a tip if anyone likes these cheap stocks.......

Should hit 1.30

Comment

Hey RJ. I will continue to hold on to CNES.
                DO you realistically see it hitting even something like 10 cents this year? Thanks.
                Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

Originally posted by yuri
                  Hey RJ. I will continue to hold on to CNES.
                  DO you realistically see it hitting even something like 10 cents this year? Thanks.

It's tough to say. It will all depend on if they get the contracts they are supposed to get. When I first bought it about 6 months ago, it was said that it will go to .50. I have a couple million shares, so that would be amazing!

I bought most of mine at .0004, so I'm already sitting on a 500% profit.........but I'm greedy.

Comment

Thats great man!
                    You bought them and .0004 while I bought them at a COSTLY .0021, hahah. Thats frigging nuts. Wished I had found out sooner.
                    I only have 230,000 shares. Poor me
                    Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

• RJ any other hot stocks u know of out there buddy?
                      If so shoot us one...
                      U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

• Originally posted by RJeremy
                        Guys:

IF anyone is interested, I bought NNFC this morning. This will only be one to hold for a couple days at the most. As soon as you start to see a downward slide, which you DEFINATELY will, it's time to dump NNFC.

Should hit 1.30

Here buddy.................just posted this one.......this is a very risky one, so tread lightly. I bought it this morning, and it had a big gain today.....

Comment

Guys:

Should hit 1.30

Thanks for the tip RJ but would you have posted this at 3:52 if the stock lost 25% today? I mean that's as good as posting Pitts to win SB today! With all due respect, if you bought this morning and wanted to pass along a tip, wouldn't sometime before 3:52 be better?

Comment

• Originally posted by winner
                            Thanks for the tip RJ but would you have posted this at 3:52 if the stock lost 25% today? I mean that's as good as posting Pitts to win SB today! With all due respect, if you bought this morning and wanted to pass along a tip, wouldn't sometime before 3:52 be better?

hey man, just got in from LAX. Had a unexpected 3 hour lay over in Vegas........I was lucky I even got on the computer at all.

I'm just posting stocks. I only got in at 1.01, and I think it closed at 1.10.............so, I didn't make much of anything on it yet. Like I said, it's supposed to go to 1.30, so that's what I'm waiting for.

You wanna just give me power of attorney over your portfolio, that way you won't miss out on even a penny gain? Christ, some people bitch about everything.

Don't buy it then!

Comment

hey man, just got in from LAX. Had a unexpected 3 hour lay over in Vegas........I was lucky I even got on the computer at all.

I'm just posting stocks. I only got in at 1.01, and I think it closed at 1.10.............so, I didn't make much of anything on it yet. Like I said, it's supposed to go to 1.30, so that's what I'm waiting for.

You wanna just give me power of attorney over your portfolio, that way you won't miss out on even a penny gain? Christ, some people bitch about everything.

Don't buy it then!
                              I can't wait to get out there......I just had my closing today on my home.....I can't wait......When I get setled in, I'll have to have you and the wife out there.......

Comment

Don't buy it then!
                                . RJ, the responses you get are becoming comical. I might be interested in opening an account with scottrade. I'll let you know if I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X