No announcement yet.

Hot Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only if u bought at least 500k of the stock even then ur down 375 which is bout 3.75 units a play for u guys on games right?
    OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
    NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
    NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Guys, stick with this stock..........

Comment

I don't know if you (RJ) will address any of my questions, but here's one more. Since you're so high on this stock, do you feel it was a pump and dump or do you feel lots of people just took some cash since they were in it for a long time? Insane volume and buying Monday, modest gain Tuesday, dump Wed and stagnant today. Thoughts?

Comment

stock is up today thankfully hope it continues

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Originally posted by winner
            I don't know if you (RJ) will address any of my questions, but here's one more. Since you're so high on this stock, do you feel it was a pump and dump or do you feel lots of people just took some cash since they were in it for a long time? Insane volume and buying Monday, modest gain Tuesday, dump Wed and stagnant today. Thoughts?

The MM's, or Multi Millionaires were high on this stock mainly due to the HIGH volume and the news of possible contracts. They were buying and dumping 900000 blocks at a time.

For the longest time this stock was stuck between .0002 and .0004 and couldn't break the .0005 mark. Well now we've blown through that and it looks like the new low is going to be .0012............ Which is 3 times where it was a week ago.

I can't post too much info on here, but see if you can find out who is on the board for this company and then research those "people"......... There's a reason there is 3 or 4 BILLION shares being traded daily......... There's a reason they have some "high profile" people on their board of directors.

Like I said, I'm NOT asking anyone to buy this stock, I'm just sharing information.....

WINNER,

Yes, there were tons of poeple just buying and selling, making their 25% profits and dumping out.........that's why there were huge ups and down........that will all settle down, and it will continue to rise....
            Last edited by RJeremy; 03-03-2006, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Hey RJ. IM sticking with this stop even though Im down some.
              I will ride it out and see what happens.

Thanks for the info bro.
              Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

Nice Gain Today Baby!!!!!!

Closed At .0019!!!!!!

Comment

Nice bounce. Got back those losses. Remember not everyone in at your price.

Comment

Originally posted by winner
                    Nice bounce. Got back those losses. Remember not everyone in at your price.

I know, but a 58% gain no matter what is great. It dropped off quite a bit, but now is back up again. I like it.

Comment

OK GUYS,

CNES is already up another 26.32% this morning............up to:

If you guys are still scared, then get out now.......... NO ONE bought it over this price, so you will at least make 15% - 20%.

If I were you though, I'd hang on for quite awhile

Comment

In at .0018 here. What do you attribute these big swings to in a short period of time RJ? Thanks.

Comment

i just seen that too i shoulda bought more considering it was so low ah well

dont call my p.o.

Comment

It is scary how this stock jumps 20% just as fast as it drops 20% on no news. It is still early in the day, so don't go spending all your profits just yet.
                            Isn't there supposed to be some announcement from the company sometime in March?

Comment

so probly worth buying when it goes down then now

dont call my p.o.

Comment

well, it's hovering at around .0022 now. I think RJ is the one that last week mentioned something about 3/6 (today), not sure though. It's a gamble either way. You buy high and lose and then kick yourself. Or you sit out and watch it skyrocket and then you kick yourself for not getting in. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X