NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
    NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Originally posted by Watchtower76
      Hey RJ

Do you remember your ORTE?

All i have to say with any penny stock, is that they are absoultly worthless, when is someone going to recommend stocks that are real companies like ELX, AMD, NOVL, GLW, STX, SYMC etc. I can't argue RJ's postion in at .0005 but to think that it will go to .50, and to watch others get in now is a far hoax. I think stocks should be bought that are real companies, not these pink sheet, OB .00000002 and especially when it's up over 300%. You missed the run and just don't get in

Just my thought

I made over 120% on ORTE. That was one I just bought and sold within 2 days.

CNES is one I'm planning on holding for awhile.

Guys, dont watch it all day long.........Nothing MAJOR is going to happen within a day. Unless you are looking to buy, get a 30% gain, then sell.

I'm looking at this for more of a long term, for it to go to .50

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
        I made over 120% on ORTE. That was one I just bought and sold within 2 days.

CNES is one I'm planning on holding for awhile.

Guys, dont watch it all day long.........Nothing MAJOR is going to happen within a day. Unless you are looking to buy, get a 30% gain, then sell.

I'm looking at this for more of a long term, for it to go to .50

Understandable, not telling what to or not to do. Your educated, but ORTE is now a junk stock now. Your in at .00005, but no way would i ever get into this stock. I just think it's a lost cause. I just don't understand why people don't by real stocks instead of these pink sheets/OB companies that are mostly just crap, or it's a hedge fund that runs the stock up and then sells there 4billion shares and bam, there it goes down 200%.

Comment

I personally think the reason for these pink/ob companies, that are .0003, is that people can have 4 million shares and have something to talk about. Your not going to make anything with these stocks. Makes you feel that your a hedge fund etc. If i had $4000 and was thinking of puting my money in the stock, it would go for companies like QLGC, BSX or AMD(who will take over most of INTC market share in the next 10 yrs)
          Last edited by Watchtower76; 03-01-2006, 11:24 AM.

Comment

You forget what site you are on, bettorschat! I looked at it like betting a grand on the bulls, could cover and maybe not?

Comment

Ppl Probly Think There Gonna Make Quick Money Fast Thats Why
              OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Understandable, not telling what to or not to do. Your educated, but ORTE is now a junk stock now. Your in at .00005, but no way would i ever get into this stock. I just think it's a lost cause. I just don't understand why people don't by real stocks instead of these pink sheets/OB companies that are mostly just crap, or it's a hedge fund that runs the stock up and then sells there 4billion shares and bam, there it goes down 200%.

I'd say 90% of my portfolio is in large cap blue chip stocks.....

MSFT
                GE
                MCK
                WMT
                MGM
                JDSU

etc., etc., etc.....

I also have a couple very risky stocks, of which most of them I've made a lot of money on:

MYNG
                CNES
                ATML

These are ones that I love to play around with. If you pick companies that aren't fly by night companies, you can make some nice $$ on these stocks. U can buy and sell them 20 times and make a couple hundred or a couple thousand on each sell.

Like I said, i'm not telling anyone to buy anything, was just giving a friendly stock tip. there's no such thing as a guarantee, just like sports betting..........but it's fun making money this way too........

Comment

Hey, RJ I really want to get into stocks. But the only thing I know is buy low sell high. Question is I dont even know how to crawl and I want to run. HELP ME RUN. Tell me what stocks to buy and how to buy. I'll do exactly what you tell me to do but not the same amount. I follow your plays anyway so following your stock picks wont be that big of a deal.

If its ok with you, I would like to email you but I would need your's and MOD's approval.
                  NFL Kruise
                  2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

im out, took a beating. back to the big named stocks i go
                    Thank you Ryan Howard! <--- ITS A WINNER!

2012 CFB: 3-7
                    2012 NFL: 3-3

Comment

Originally posted by tkim11
                      Hey, RJ I really want to get into stocks. But the only thing I know is buy low sell high. Question is I dont even know how to crawl and I want to run. HELP ME RUN. Tell me what stocks to buy and how to buy. I'll do exactly what you tell me to do but not the same amount. I follow your plays anyway so following your stock picks wont be that big of a deal.

If its ok with you, I would like to email you but I would need your's and MOD's approval.

get my email from one of the mods........i'll help you

Comment

I got one for everyone its AUTO this company continues to grow faster than the competition and they gain market share everyday. If you want something to talk about run the max chart on this.
                        Boxing 0-1

Comment

Another day of dumping.

Comment

Originally posted by winner
                            Another day of dumping.

Remember stocks are for the long haul. Making money in the stock market doesn't come over night, only if you follow RJ's sport plays (other then last night )

Comment

Remember stocks are for the long haul. Making money in the stock market doesn't come over night, only if you follow RJ's sport plays (other then last night )
                              I understand that, but 2 days after posting, the stock has dropped 50%. That is a pump and dump. I don't think RJ was in on it, at least hopefully he wasn't. But anyone on board who bought after Monday/Tuesday got smoked.

Comment

its finally gone up
                                OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Working...
                                X