X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck with the stock RJ
    On the Outside Looking In

Comment

Hey RJ. Thanks for the tips. Keep em coming.
      When do you see this stock hitting 50 cents?
      Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

Originally posted by yuri
        Hey RJ. Thanks for the tips. Keep em coming.
        When do you see this stock hitting 50 cents?

as soon as there's word that they've landed a couple contracts. they finally are in the process of getting that done, which is what everyone was waiting for.......nothing has been revealed yet, but the volume is unbelievable.......I've NEVER seen volume like this in ANY stock.

Comment

Great, thanks.
          I got in and got 232,000 shares. I should have waited til it dipped to its lowest about an hour ago.
          Hopefully you are right and we have some fun w. this one.
          Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

Originally posted by yuri
            Great, thanks.
            I got in and got 232,000 shares. I should have waited til it dipped to its lowest about an hour ago.
            Hopefully you are right and we have some fun w. this one.

I bought it at .0011, .0010, and a ton at .0004.............If this hits .10, i'll be happy............hold onto it, they will start getting contracts soon.....

Comment

Yeh I will hold on to these and see how high it goes. And you're right, the volume is ridiculous.
              I got it at .0021. .0010 would have be great!

Comment

ok, i put an order in for 2.1M shares at .0019

hopefully they will get filled.

thats funny as hell. i could own 2.1M shares of a company hahaha
                Thank you Ryan Howard! <--- ITS A WINNER!

2012 CFB: 3-7
                2012 NFL: 3-3

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                  I bought it at .0011, .0010, and a ton at .0004.............If this hits .10, i'll be happy............hold onto it, they will start getting contracts soon.....

Thanks for all the info RJ. Quick question. I tried to find out but maybe since you've been tracking this company, you might know.
                  Is there even a market for this product, and have any companies expressed an interest in buying their product? I know they are the only company developing and would be pissing away a shitload of cash if they didn't think there was a market, but wondered if any companies have seriously considered the product, or the cost of implememnting such a product. (layoffs, automation upgrades, etc.) Thank you again.

Comment

lol 2,195,000 shares @ 0.0019

if it goes to .10 sheesh... thats 50X my money... lol $200,000 early retirement

Comment

did anyone see that the day high was .0160??? lol could someone have fucked up and put the wrong amount in? may not be a bad idea to put a sell order in for .018 and hope sometime types it in like a moron

Comment

Yeh I saw that jackal, was wondering about that myself. damn you gotta lot of shares boy!

Comment

i just got into the stock market 2 months ago for the first time... took out a first time mortgage on my house... put it in 15 or so diff stocks.. getting hammered for the most part... however i sold half of my shares of ABT at about a 14% gain today to pick up these stocks today. this should be fun the next couple of months.

Comment

Yeh according to RJ, this could get quite juicy.
                            Let's wait and watch. Good luck with your millions of shares

Comment

Originally posted by jackal
                              did anyone see that the day high was .0160??? lol could someone have fucked up and put the wrong amount in? may not be a bad idea to put a sell order in for .018 and hope sometime types it in like a moron

if you're looking on Scottrade, then its fucked up.....it should be corrected now though. it actually hit .0028 today. This thing was at .0005 yesterday............

my scottrade account has never been so fat! This is now one of my BIGGEST holdings......not # of stocks, but the $$ amount. It's funny as hell. I'm seeing .002 right now....

Rumor has it, around March 6th or that week there is supposed to be "big" news out..........

I'll tell you what though, with the volume this thing is doing the last 2 days...........3 billion + each day, SOMEBODY knows something. I've had this stock for about 6 months now...........and it has just been going between .0004 and .0007........now look at this!

Hey Jackal, how about if this thing hits .50 or 1.00????

bye bye work!!!!!

The original info given to my by a GREAT source said this thing will hit .50. he didn't say how long until it hit that number.
                              Last edited by RJeremy; 02-28-2006, 03:05 PM.

Comment

damn wish i had money, i could always buy these stocks for my dad u really think its worth it?
                                OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                                NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                                NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Working...
                                X