Mutual Fund picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutual Fund picks

I have beeb away from sports betting and doing a lot of stocks and funds for close to a year now. I made pretty good money on foreign mutual funds. Here are my current possession
    OBCHX, MCHFX, MINDX, EUROX, PRLAX, LETRX, MAKOX, CSSGX, UNWPX, AND PSPFX. I made some money with first six symbols in the list but losing some on later four symbols. You guys should take a close look at it. Most of them are foreign stocks. Those ones I am losing are US stocks. I thought US stock market would bounce after so-so 2005 so I start to invest in this new year. The trend is just continuing. This may be due to too many people are investing their money in foreign market compare to before. This is a new trend started little over a year ago. I don't think it is too late to jump on the wagon. It will be strong for another 3-5years. If you have any questions regarding any of the symbols I listed let me know I will explain it to you in detail.
    Last edited by snyking; 02-13-2006, 04:53 PM.

I'm also in OBCHX and PRLAX. I've been in PRLAX for almost a year. The fund is up 90+%

I'm also in PMPIX, UJPIX, FICDX, TREMX and PRNEX

Comment

SNYKING don't give up on the US funds. IMO they will be strong in 2006

Comment

Frank,

Do you think that PRLAX fund is going to continue to move upward or do you see a dip coming?

Comment

Enough Of Funds And Stuff I Need Your Tourney Picks Before Noon.............thanks The Late Nite On Staff Supervisor Of Bettorschat......
          MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
            Frank,

Do you think that PRLAX fund is going to continue to move upward or do you see a dip coming?
            Well this is Latin America stock. It is heavily influenced by the oil situation. Oil prices seem to rise from the month of May until the end of the year. If history holds, it will have a blast starting early summer. You sould enter toward the end of April. Another hint may be to get in after three straigh days of dips. You will be in safe hand then.

Comment

Originally posted by snyking
              Well this is Latin America stock. It is heavily influenced by the oil situation. Oil prices seem to rise from the month of May until the end of the year. If history holds, it will have a blast starting early summer. You sould enter toward the end of April. Another hint may be to get in after three straigh days of dips. You will be in safe hand then.
              WOW THANKS GOOD INFO................KEEP IT GOING
              MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Working...
              X