X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Term Stocks

Bud $43.30
    Fdc $41.30
    Last edited by BettorsChat; 11-17-2005, 01:26 PM.

isn't FD at $66.71?

Also long term, i don't think there is much value in these companies which cost more then $40 per share. I personally like companies like ELX, QLGC, SYMC, VRSN, SSTI, PNR. WHat about a beat up company like PFE, now that would be a perfect long term company at only $21.89

Comment

Yeah, I had the wrong symbol as I meant FDC

Comment

P/E ratio on both of those stocks is under 20.

PFE is also under 20 and been hammered. So I don't know as it could be a good long term.

Look at PG its right over 20 P/E and is at a little over $57, however it has less shares out there as its valued at around $20 billion less than PFE and its been moving up and up for a long time.

Comment

What U Guys Think About Upsn.ob
          Personally The Volume Of The Stock Traded Too Small
          I've Had Bad Luck In The Past With These Kinda Of Small Stocks But I THATS PROBLY BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHEN TO SELL AT GET OUT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

The company has developed a free mobile search directory via text messaging that connects advertisers to the users utilizing Voice over IP (VoIP). The management team at UpSNAP took a look at the mobile search industry and realized it basically stunk.
          Web search companies were trying to make mobile search an extension of web search. Well, what happened was not too many people wanted to see 100,000 search results on a small cell phone display. Then there was the problem of cell phone providers charging too much for slow data access on cell phones. All of these factors contributed to mobile search being a huge dud. Now it's all going to change thanks to UpSNAP.

IS THAT A GIMMICK TO GET PPL TO BUY STOCK OR?

Opened Nov 14th At $2 Dollars
          Peaked At $3.20 Yesterday Now Down To 2.70

ANY THOUGHTS
          Last edited by therealdeal; 11-18-2005, 12:37 PM.
          OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
          NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
          NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/051115/upsn.ob10qsb.html

I don't have a cell phone so i'm not sure. Generally I don't like OB stocks. Looks like they have 75,000,000 shares outstanding too.

Comment

Bud $43.23
              Fdc $43.14

Comment

Working...
              X