Chid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chid

guys this stock was recommended to me by Raymond James they have a target price of $4.50 and its their pick for the year. Going to keep a close eye on it as I like the revenue and sales increases. However, i'm not nuts about over the counter stocks.

Originally posted by BettorsChat
    guys this stock was recommended to me by Raymond James they have a target price of $4.50 and its their pick for the year. Going to keep a close eye on it as I like the revenue and sales increases. However, i'm not nuts about over the counter stocks.

We'll it just went up 20% today!

Comment

Just bought 500 shares of CHID today at 1.22. Lets hope for $4.50.

Comment

RJ, did you get some of FORD? Would be interested in getting your email. Always like talking about stocks.

Comment

Masterjax,

Why do you like Ford stock?

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERJAX
            RJ, did you get some of FORD? Would be interested in getting your email. Always like talking about stocks.

No, I wish I got it a couple months ago at $1.90, now it's over $20.00 a share. Imagine that gain!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The cell phone industry is here and now.....go to the companies website www.forwardindustries.com and see all the products they have, this company has a lot of up swing I feel. Do your DD and good luck everyone! Another great opportunity is GKIS, down $2.50 will bounce back, tons of shares put on the market today. Damn GKIS has made me tons of money!

Comment

I can't see anywhere why GKIS lost 10% today. I still have all my shares and will probably hang on until mid 20's.

Comment

GKIS's lock-up period ended this morning, and the stock gapped down considerably on heavy volume (because of people unloading their shares at the first opportunity.) Look for a big turn around. RJ, I sold my 15K shares at 22.88, but since have bought back in twice. Just a solid company.

Comment

Gold Kist down as growers allowed to sell shares
                    Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:34 AM ET
                    CHICAGO, July 11 (Reuters) - Shares of Gold Kist Inc. (GKIS.O: Quote, Profile, Research) fell sharply Monday, the first day that chicken growers who were part of the cooperative that became a publicly traded company last year could sell some of their shares.
                    The lock-up provision for about 18 million shares expired, allowing the shares to be traded the first time on Monday, Karla Harvill, a spokeswoman for the No. 3 U.S. poultry producer, said.

Shares of Atlanta-based Gold Kist were down $2.51 or 10.7 to $20.85 on Monday morning on Nasdaq after falling as low as $19.20 earlier.

More than 4.3 million shares were traded in the first hour of trading Monday on Nasdaq.

Gold Kist debuted as an initial public offering in October at $11 a share after the company cut both the size and price of the offering.

© Reuters 2005. All Rights Reserved.

Comment

thanks Monte

Comment

Working...
                      X