Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey RIP, Got 2 stocks just as good as your FADES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RJ

i just joined ameritrade and i'm looking to buy some GKIS, not sure what EXACTLY to do though. there is a box for the price, am i supposed to put a "bid" in? also, it says order type, should i just click, "limit"?

thanks for the help...
    ALWAYS RIDE THE STREAK!!!

Comment

Fan,

I use Scottrade, so I'm not sure. You will probably just want to do a market order, not a limit order.

Comment

rj,

thanks, i got some help from a buddy who does this alot and i'm in. now let's hope it keeps going up!!!!

thanks again....
        ALWAYS RIDE THE STREAK!!!

Comment

Check out GEMS.I bought 1000 @ 3.45 yesterday. This is a very good looking small cap growth company that is dominate in its field.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
            Check out GEMS.I bought 1000 @ 3.45 yesterday. This is a very good looking small cap growth company that is dominate in its field.

The only problem with GEMS is that 2 months ago it was at 1.75 and now at 3.64. The 1 year is looking around 5.00 a share. Wish I saw this one 2 months ago.

I'll keep an eye on it though!

Comment

Hey RJeremy

Just bought 5000 shares of DHB Industries Inc (DHB) looks like a money maker. GL EVERYONE

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERJAX
                Hey RJeremy

Just bought 5000 shares of DHB Industries Inc (DHB) looks like a money maker. GL EVERYONE

what do you know about it??

Comment

Jax,

I just bought DHB today at 8.11.

Comment

Hey MasterJax,

DHB is already up over 6.00% today!!!!!!

Comment

Masterjax, DHB is up another 8.00% already today!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the hell are you finding these stocks from???

P.S. GKIS is up to 23.25 !!!!!

Comment

Ride The Money Train

DD is the key!!! and a little help from a few people. Got a few more stocks I am watching. Will inform you on when to get in. GL Everyone and lets make some money!!

Comment

Man, Merryl Lynch downgraded GKIS from Buy to Neutrel today, and it's taking a pounding! Down 10% today.

Comment

Lets Make Some More Money!!!!

Man I made a ton of money off of GKIS, I sold and now i am buying back in. This is a very stable and sound company, great management, earnings will out do last quaters, SOLID SOLID SOLID, I am going to make me another 100K, GL EVERYONE

Comment

Too late and missed your GKIS...Another bio-tech to check out which is presently down in price is CDIC. Price=$2.08, TARGET=$6.00-8.00 in 3-6 months. Solid company with sound institutional investors!

Comment

Cdic

I bought CDIC at around $5.00. It is down to $2.00 for a reason. They are in trouble. Doctor's don't see the great benefit of the equipment they sell

Comment

Working...
                                X