Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey RIP, Got 2 stocks just as good as your FADES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, RJeremy, Mossy, RIP, SPARK,

Told you GKIS was going to be a kickass stock. Heard some more news today from a friend that it was going to get upwards of 28.00 a share. ie...PPC was at 16 and went to 36 in 1 year. So hold on and lets make some money. Thank god I bought 15K shares!!! yippy skippy..... Also, MBTG.OB is making a good run today, different friend said hold on its just a matter of time before this stock does the same as GKIS....GL EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

MBTG is up 15% today!!!!

GKIS is rocking EVERY day!!! I bought a ton more yesterday. The first batch I bought was at 15.21!!!!!! Up to 18.45 today!!!!

Comment

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!! Gkis Stock Is Upward Bound!!! Also, Mbtg.ob Is Going To Make Some Great Money....

Comment

GKIS is making another good run. Should see the mid 20's soon. Hope everyone bought some. MBTG.OB is fixing to make a move. GL everyone

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERJAX
            Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!! Gkis Stock Is Upward Bound!!! Also, Mbtg.ob Is Going To Make Some Great Money....

GKIS hit $21.00 a share today!!!!!! I bought it at 15.21

Comment

good job rj...glad to hear it ..good luck rj...

Comment

Hey RJ, I bought 15K shares at 14.56. Boy I sure love chicken!!!!

Comment

Hey RJ, I bought 15K shares at 14.56. Boy I sure love chicken!!!!

Hey MasterJax,

Any idea where they have their chicken? I looked all over the website and couldn't find where exactly they have their chicken though.

Comment

Well, GKIS is almost at $22.00 a share and I don't see any slowing down in site.

MBTG on the other hand can't get out of the mid $0.42 range. we'll wait longer.

Comment

WLSF is starting to move again;I feel very confident that in the next few years this stock (revolutionary filter for cigarettes) will make my retirement even sweeter than it already is;sure it is a gamble but a better one than betting on the Yankees these days!(which I have done also).
                      Do your own dd and see what you think.
                      Last edited by savage1; 06-08-2005, 01:30 PM.

Comment

GKIS is still moving strong. Great overall company some things in the works. Was told by a very reliable source that earnings will be better than last quarter. This should make room for higher profits. Lets ride it out and make some money. I am still holding on to MBTG.OB, I have 35K shares, I am way in the money now, but again I have been told this company too is fixing to make a move upwards. So, I am hanging on. Lets make some money, GL EVERYONE!!!

Comment

well MBTG was up over 8.00% today. I might buy more tomorrow.

Comment

GKIS is almost at $23.00 a share!!

The chicken is flying my boys!

Comment

RJeremy,

GKIS has done me proud....I have a few other stocks i am looking at investing in as well.......As soon as I feel like they are good enough for everyone I will let you know.....Man, you gotta love chicken, Goldkist is my new favorite chicken.....

Comment

RJeremy,

GKIS has done me proud....I have a few other stocks i am looking at investing in as well.......As soon as I feel like they are good enough for everyone I will let you know.....Man, you gotta love chicken, Goldkist is my new favorite chicken.....

Hey buddy. Make sure you let me know when you have some more good stocks. you've made me a ton on GKIS already!

Comment

Working...
                                X