Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey RIP, Got 2 stocks just as good as your FADES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How was this purchased.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
      How was this purchased.

what do you mean how?

i have an online trading account

Comment

RJ-- I don't participate in stocks - Which online trading accounts is good.
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
          RJ-- I don't participate in stocks - Which online trading accounts is good.

scottrade is $7.00 a trade

Comment

guys mbtg is going to move I sell orthopedics and one of my Docs has done some stuff with them and he is telling me just wait. I bought about a year or less at 50 cents then bought a bunch down at 22 cents. They have a great product. Just a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by amsterdamageII
              guys mbtg is going to move I sell orthopedics and one of my Docs has done some stuff with them and he is telling me just wait. I bought about a year or less at 50 cents then bought a bunch down at 22 cents. They have a great product. Just a matter of time.

can you tell me anymore about it???? i've done a little research on it and it seems like a dog

i'm telling everyone right now, buy CNES!!!

Comment

RJ,
                I have a doc that worked on some of the osteo stuff to help strenghten bones. He has a bunch of the stock and says that the products they have are great, but then again like i said i bought it at 50 and watched it tank down to 17 cents but then it started to come back and i bought in again at 22 cents. They would be a prime company to be bought out. Its a penny stock if it makes it over a dollar I would be very very happy, my doc thinks it will go to 5 we will see. I guess one thing to remember is that docs are the worst investors. Go mbtg!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey RJ,

I have heard the same thing that amsterdamageII said about MBTG.OB ..... anywhere from 2.50 to 5.00 a share. I was told something is fixing to happen really soon. We will see.....as far as GKIS is concerned it is a great company, lots of cash and great value added products. When this company gets bought out I feel like it be in the 20.00 to 28.00 dollar range. This company is PRIME for the pickin!! GL, everyone

Comment

Hey Masterjax, I just bought MBTG for .47 today. Let's see what this baby's got!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                      I bought GKIS at 15.31 today and its already up to 15.72 right now!!!!!!!

GKIS is up to $17.55 right now. This stock is kicking ASS!!!!

Comment

rjeremy, hold on to GKIS. I THINK IT WILL BE 20.00 REAL SOON!!!!

Comment

Damn, GKIS is an ALLSTAR!!!!

It's up to 18.29 right now!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought this bad boy at like 15.21.

Comment

It sounds like a money maker..Rj would you or anyone recommed to buy the stock now at $18.29.

Thanks
                            On the Outside Looking In

Comment

Originally posted by SHORE BET
                              It sounds like a money maker..Rj would you or anyone recommed to buy the stock now at $18.29.

Thanks

I actually just bought more yesterday at 18.31. I'm still hoping it goes to 21 - 24 a share.

Comment

thanks
                                On the Outside Looking In

Comment

Working...
                                X