Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey RIP, Got 2 stocks just as good as your FADES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey RIP, Got 2 stocks just as good as your FADES!!!

Hey RIP, Got 2 stocks just as good as your FADES!!! GKIS & MBTG.OB keep up the good work man, love those FADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They can not be that good JAX ... hahaha good luck

Comment

good luck buddy..bang em hard ill keep these in mind..Appreciate it ,,thanks

Comment

hey jax, mbtg.ob had a good day!!! What is your price target?? I picked up a few shares last week and was wondering what you thougt the upside could be. I also saw where pilgrims pride raised guidance today and was suprised that GKIS did not follow in the rally. Do you think pilgrims might try to buy out GKIS and if so at what price?? It looks like GKIS turned down a bid of 18.00 a share but it did not say who made the offer. Good luck !!!

Comment

MOSSY glad to see you did your research on GKIS, yes they did turn down an offer of $18 from PPC. BO chairman of the board of PPC wants to be number #1, and I see this company as a great aquisition to help them accomplish that goal. I for see this company selling in the $21-26 range and really soon if you know what I mean. As the great poet Forest Gump said, thats all i have to say about that! AS far as MBTG.OB making great gains 5 % today alone, I will take that everyday of the week. i have a feeling that this one will go in the $3-5 range. Here is a little info about one of the things going on with MBTG.OB

Press Release Source: Millennium Biotechnologies, Inc.

Millennium Biotechnologies Announces Clinical Study Using Resurgex Enhances Performance and Recovery in Athletes
          Tuesday March 15, 1:08 pm ET

Comment

MBTG.OB up again today 3.88%!!! Thanks for the tip MASTERJAX!!!!

Comment

Glad to see you on board Mossy, I personally own a bunch of MBTG.OB and intend to make some really good money. Had a nice gain today and some good activity. Keep checking news wire, more news to come.

Also, today was a great buy opportunity to buy some GKIS stock. I bought some more today too. And yes I own tons of this stock too. The upside of this stock is great. Earnings will be posted soon, should have an exceptional quarter. Stay tuned. GL everyone, just a MASTERJAX FADE........hopefully they turn out as good as our buddy RIP!!!! Keep it up RIP & SPARK!!!

Comment

Hey RIP, SPARK & MOSSY hope you got in MBTG.OB when I told you the FADE!!! up over 10% this morning.....better get some now why the getting is good....HOPE you have some good FADES today.....LETS MAKE SOME MONEY!!!!! GL

Comment

Techincal indicators would both say sell on these stocks. Trending well above their 50, 100, and 200 MDA's...But MBTG is a penny stock / bullentin board play, so I guess you don't have too spend much there...GL

Comment

Hey GFINGER,

GKIS just went public in Oct. GKIS was a co-op and co-ops cant be bought out. Since going public they have turned down 3 offers ranging from $14 - $18. If PPC aquires GKIS that would make PPC #1 in the poultry industry. And I think its going to take the $21 - $24 dollar range to get the deal done.......stock trading at $15.50, you do the math.....WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!! LOL

As far as MBTG.OB is concerned read the current headlines....lots of stuff in the works, MBTG.OB is a great company for someone to buy out.....wonder why they changed accountants....maybe the old accountant couldnt count that high.....LOL gl, everyone

Comment

Hey Rip, Mossy and Spark

More news out today, stay tuned more to come...

http://biz.*****.com/bw/050425/255712.html?.v=1

Comment

[QUOTE=MASTERJAX]Hey Rip, Mossy and Spark

More news out today, stay tuned more to come...

Millennium Biotechnologies' Resurgex Plus Approved for Florida Medicaid Reimbursement; Approval gives Millennium access to significant HIV/AIDS and oncology patient populations

Comment

masterjax thanks buddy ,,ur a good guy ,,let me know ,,keep the great work up

Comment

hey masterjax, what do you think these will go to?

have any other good tips?

Comment

I bought GKIS at 15.31 today and its already up to 15.72 right now!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X