No announcement yet.

dont know what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man move your stuff to Edward Jones. Their fees are lower than the others and they don't have holding fees. I woudn't consider having my money anywhere else. I love the one on one work, the yearly portfolio check up, and they don't have their own "factory investments" like the others have. They find the best and sell the best ones out there.

Take a look at them.

Wallstreet, what do you know about Edward Jones?
    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

T Rowe

It is one of the few company options and just a small % of my portfolio but my main question was why the emerging international category is suddenly tanking after being on fire the last 2 years? Thx for the help. A lot of my personal funds are with Jones but this is the pretax company stuff.

Comment

Sports..

I cannot bless Edward Jones..to me they are a high comission establishment.. If someone needs help and cant do it themselves, I would prefer Scottrade..local broker and also cheap internet trades.

I consider EJ in the group with Dean Witter or American Express..or Schwab.

I can do it myself so I go with Ameritrade..those who want a bit of help, go with Scottrade..

JMHO

Chaching..get a list of the holdings from that page I gave you a link to, then research the companies and see why it is tanking. A mutual fund is nothing more than a basket of stocks..if a few are sinking..that will cause the fund to sink.

I dont like Emerging or Foreign funds..I think many markets are going to correct outside the US and many havent yet..most of the time markets outside the US swing after the US does..and move after the US does..so a move down doesnt shock me one bit.

Comment

Working...
        X