Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omnitrader?

Anyone ever try this software program?

Wallstreet are you familiar with this software any?

Comment

BC,

Nope..never used any kind of software...give me a link and I will snoop for you though..

And sorry about the lack of follow through regarding that PM..I am dragging big time, I am amazed I remember to eat anymore!!!

Comment

http://www.omnitrader.com/

Comment

BC,

Looks interesting. One thing I dont like is to get real time action you gotta pay the premium price..995. I dont know why their 495 software wouldnt perform in real time?

Futures you dont need unless you trade them, but if I were ordering it would have to be the real time one.

What it looks like to me is a technical analysis software that uses probably the usual measures like stochastics,RSI, MACD those sort of measures that can fortell overbought and oversold limits on stocks..but of course those measures arent always reliable, especially on a minute or 5 minute chart in one day trading. Over time they are more reliable. I used to try and use those measures for swing/day trading and I got killed following that alone..now it is a feel for the trade and also looking at overbought/oversold measures.

I imagine if you got it, unless you are going to be a real trader..meaning use it every day and stick with it, for most people that software is overkill and wouldnt be used.

I might use it..but I am not going to pay 1k to get it..

lol

Comment

Working...
          X