Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC is the stock picker!

Sears gets bought out..unreal!

http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/041117/retail_sears_kmart_8.

It is crazy how KM can buy S when they are barely out of bankrupcy themselves.

I dont blame them for using their high currency to make the purchase though.

What an amazing deal!

Funny thing is that the one thing that I kept hearing from Analyst was how Kmart and Sears would now have to get a lot more products from China thus hurting the economy here. However, only one Analyst pointed out that Wal-Mart does $15 billion a year with China which is more than Russia or the UK does with China. And like he said Kmart and Sears can't really compete with Wal-Mart, but they will have to adjust to the pricing structure that Wal-Mart follows which is going overseas for products.

Comment

Martha Stewart sits in Celebrity jail and she's making millions off this deal. Can I get some of that.....

Comment

BC,

You are 100% correct...MSO has been on fire. I cannot believe it was at 7 bucks now over 20???

I also agree that no matter who is the CEO on KM or S there is ZERO chance for them to compete with WMT..there is no way no how they would ever beat WMT.

I was also shocked to see that S is still down on the year even with this runup..

Amazing.

Comment

Working...
        X