Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metro Goldwyn Mayer (WAAALSTREET! ANSWER!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metro Goldwyn Mayer (WAAALSTREET! ANSWER!)

Am I right that the Metro Goldwyn Mayer stock COLLAPSED????

What happened there??
    It looks like it is to buy HIGH, because no one can tell me that this stock will not climb back again!

Wallstreet, I need your expertise here NOW!

GB
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

GB,

MGM is doing just fine, they paid a 9 buck dividend to share holders on the 18th so if you factor that in, the stock is doing just fine. Also there is some issue of Sony talks that are seeming to muddy the water.

The x-div play is over, if you want to get the stock, do it for the Sony take over talks..if that deal goes through it will move the stock a few bucks.

GL

Comment

BUY ALL THE SUNW YOU WANT

10.00 IN 2 YEARS

Comment

Thanks...
        I will get some information about the deal before i purchase it.... If I will have the opinion that it is going through, I will buy heavily into that stock...

I love this stress with the stocks! :D

Thanks, buddy.
        You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
        Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Mary

I don't care about long-term investments.
          Like the day-trading stuff and as soon as I can make a few hundred on a transaction, my stocks will receive an ass kick that pushes them out of my portfolio.
          Long-term investments might be fun if you have 500 or 600 thousand in your depot, but I need to BUILD a foundation at the moment, so I did a good job with some risky stocks I purchased and sold within a period of about 48 hours.

GB
          Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

mary,

By that time I will have made 5X that ammt and I dont have to go against MSFT to get there.

I highly doubt 10 for SUNW, we need NAZ 3k for that.

Now if you think Sun is going to reinvent itself, then maybe, but as it stands with their strategy and business model, I see 2 before 10.

Comment

GB,

I am with ya!

Keep up the good work, and keep the questions coming.

I am sitting on cash for now, I would like a rally so I could go 100% flat. I think we are going lower here and will wait for my stocks to come in15-30% before I start buying again.

Comment

Originally posted by wallstreet
                mary,

By that time I will have made 5X that ammt and I dont have to go against MSFT to get there.

I highly doubt 10 for SUNW, we need NAZ 3k for that.

Now if you think Sun is going to reinvent itself, then maybe, but as it stands with their strategy and business model, I see 2 before 10.
                if you can make that kinda of money dont bet sports--BUT YOU CANT MAKE 5 TIMES YOUR IN 2 YEARS--DONT BULLSHIT SO MUCH--NOBODY MAKES THAT KIND OF MONEY--GO BACK AND WATCH TV

Comment

Thanks, pal!

Stock market's really not too far away from handicapping, I think. Informations, Informations, Informations and knowing some people who can help, are the keys to the money.

Be sure, I will ask you a couple of questions! *laugh* I am not involved very long in the market, so I am still falling into traps...
                  Thanks for the offer.

Hey, I would recommend a little bit day-trading. I do it that way: I buy so large amount that I can make a profit when the stock rises just 2 or 3 cents. You won't make a killing, but a few hundred bucks is better than nothing.
                  I know, this might not sound like a good strategy, but it used to work for me.

Best of luck!
                  GB
                  Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

GB,

The way I trade is "position trading", that can mean intra day, but we know it more as swing trading. I try and range trade, enter slowly on the way dow, exit slowly on the way up. I used to daytrade, but the 50 cent to 3 buck or more left in 2001, so I try to take what the market gives me!

mary, you are one odd duck, you come and go throwing numbers around which are a total joke. Start participating and provide legit info, or go back to the service plays area and shut the hell up!

Comment

It became so freaking tough to trade good stocks here in Germany in the last weeks. I smell a kind of black friday here.
                      Since then I started to enjoy American stocks.
                      Usually I like small companies who have bad money troubles, but have a new management now, you know?
                      This turn-around stuff thrills me.

:D

Have a nice day!
                      Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

GB,

Give me your list that you watch, I will add them to my list too..of course meaning US companies.

I want to see you post some trades! You seem quite sharp and active, that is what we need here..so I hope you start being more active!

Here is a few to keep your eye on.. I dont like airlines, but at these prices it is hard to keep them off the radar.. I like two due to price and price action.. UAIR and DAL. Both are in semi trouble and both are leveraged..DAL is fine, they arent going under, but US Air is in trouble..but pull up a chart and you will be drooling. Since oil has gone ballistic these pups swing fast!

Also watch NT..somthing is up with this stock, it is really outperforming..has spurts today that make me wonder if we may see 5 again in the next month or so.

I hate sitting on cash, the market maker in me wants some action.. I am watching stocks like MAGS again, some of the war stocks like IDNX, MAGS, VISG etc. Damn if MAGS didnt sweep me in, dump me off..go to about 12 and now back to 23 in the matter of a month..unreal.

Well, you can tell I like lively discussion, but I have to keep it to myself..maybe I will start looking for a day trader forum so I can bounce ideas around and get the juices flowing..

Comment

I will give you a part of my list at the beginning of the next week.
                          Too busy at the moment with my handicapping and I am trying to find some new stocks. You can email me if you want the list faster, ok?

Write to this email address: [email protected]
                          I will respond from my personal one.

Later,
                          GB
                          Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Working...
                          X