Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRKL (wallstreet)

Wallstreet,

Just wondering your opinion on MRKl. New to the forum, just need some advise. My friend told me Smith Barney has been accum the stock. Company is in bio-chemical detection. Think it might be time to invest in some.

If too busy I understand.

Thanks in advance

Ricker

ricker,

Never too busy!

First off, big firms dont accumulate unknown BB stocks like this. If they had, the stock would not have gone down like this.

Since 1998 this company has done in effect a total of 1 for 110 reverse split and is still at a buck.

I wouldnt touch this stock even if I were drunk. But if you do, buy in pieces like we talk here and consider the money to be "Midnight ugly cocktail tipping money". Be ready to lose it all.

Instead, take your money and put it in NT or LU or another cheapie that can actually make it and is listed.

BOL

Comment

Thanks Wallstreet

Thanks Wallstreet,

I just had my friend on the phone talking about MRKL when you replied. He says Smith Barney makes a market in the stock that is why they are very active in the stock. I check level 2 and he is correct. They are constantly on the bid.

Just for fun I bought 6,000 @ 1.31 if the stock goes down, I will buy more.

Just looking for the stock to bounce to 2.00

Thanks again

Ricker#1

Comment

Ricker,

If you were to use that excuse for buying, you could say that NITE is accumulating or Schwab is. I have the same level II your friend does.

A firm being a market maker can trade for their own account or a customers. Just because you see SBSH on level II, that doesnt mean they are accumulating.

I hope it hits and you make a bundle! It just looks like a tough way to make a trade.

Good luck!

Comment

Thanks

Thx

Any advise is appreciated

Ricker#1

Comment

Working...
          X