X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage

Whats up with CLN???

Thanks!

The question is not what's up with cln but what is down with cln.
    Poor earnings report;I just bought another 3000 shares at round $.80, as I am a believer longterm.

Comment

Savage,

Just an update..

I read over the 10-K from this week and I see why the stock went down. I dont recall seeing one uplifting thing from that filing other than the company has 12M in reserves.

It is scary that they burned 6M over 3 months and how they are giving away shares for cash. I saw that some warrants were priced at 25 cents?? but the average was 89 cents. And given the burn rate, they will be floating more shares in another 6 months (less cause the 10-K report was for last quarter). And you have read my thoughts about dilution..it puts a ceiling on the stock. Warrant holders will cash in when the stock moves up so you have constant selling pressure, and reading how many warrants they have out there and to more to come, it doesnt look so great.

I dont think it is a zero, but your battle is definately up hill..

What a downbeat filing that was..the company was definately honest!!!

I hope it pans out going forward!

Comment

Wallstreet-the meeting is next week and at this point I am going to a wait.
        Company was not honest in that a lot of what said was known earlier including the the unexpected loss and nothing was said.
        In addition they have a god awful IR Dept. many folks have complained about this on he Yahoo and Raging Bull CLN threads,; I have commented on the rampant strike manipulation.
        I mean come one-strike price went from $1.80 to over $2 upon FDA approval and then collapsed;it is just naive to think some of those who got out knew there was more than meets the eye.
        Anyways, we will see what happens and for tonght the quesion is whether Ty will break into win column with Astros;I say yes and am betting accordingly.
        I will NOT play Toronto (EC'S) pick;I am too much of a Sox loyalist to do so;it probably isn't a bad pick though with Death takes a "Halladay" pitching.
        Talk to you soon, thanks for feedback and sure hope your investments are doing better than mine.

Comment

this stock is in real bad shape...id stay away..its not even close to the 200 day ema...

Comment

Moleman-wish I could "stay awaY" but I have a lot of sharesalready, and the news has been good with FDA approval.
            I am pretty much relying on Tom Genna on cln chatboard, the former who is extremely knowlegeable about what this company has to offer.
            Thanks for your take and perspective.
            If it breaks $.70, I might sell 1/2 of position.

Comment

Savage,

You sticking around still?

I saw that news today..I feel for you.

Nothing but pure selling.

edit)- Once this halt is lifted, if it drops hard I might buy..say 25 cents???
              Last edited by wallstreet; 05-25-2004, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Hi Wallstreet-Yeah you were right. I am still in and it probably will go to $.25. Stock has been haltedl Total deception,as news being revealed today at shareholder meeting and in last few days was not even hinted at previously.
                I am not sre what to do-sell all at a big loss or buy more if it really tanks.

Comment

Savage,

I read about the cancellation of the trials? What was the kiler was the FDA request. Kinda funny how everyone gets bonuses and more shares authorized. And that person is right..Lawyers are gonna pounce for months..

Comment

This is a microcosm of my iatv stock which went from 50 to under $1. I didn't lose anywhere near as much here, but I still feel cheated.
                    Question-do you thing it wise to put in an order say at .25 or .30 for maybe 5000 shares to bring down average down/
                    I have 27000 shares now(believe me that is small potatoes compared to the hundreds of thousans of shares many folks have stated the own).

Comment

Savage,

Dont give the market makers your limit order, Watch for the open and trade accordingly.

One of two things will happen..

One is that the price now reflects the news, the stock opens higher.

Two is that it dumps hard initially, you cherry pick based on the action. Given the severity of this news, the open may not be the low. The way it cascaded before the halt tells me if they want to sell it, it will see lower lows than the instant it re-opens. Market makers might try to prop it in order to bring buy orders which they can sell into.

Be patient...if I am around I will advise on my view when it trades (it might not be today either)

Comment

Wallstreet-I would love to talk to you on the phone.
                        Would this be acceptable to you or would you rather remain anonymous?
                        ps in any event. I am sure you wouldn't want to give your phone number out publicly on this thread.
                        Need help here.

Comment

Savage,

Do you have MSN messanger?

If so let me know your user name, we can talk that way. You are right about the phone part, I wouldnt want to put it out here even for 1 min...lol

Want my gut feel???

I think it opens higher than 42 cents. It might not close higher, but I think it opens higher..mainlt due to little guys placing limit orders and wanting to lower their basis. Out of 50 times this sort of thing happens, 45 times the stock will be lower in the days following"doomsday".

Comment

I don't think I have msn messenger;I use msn but have cable connection with Charter.
                            What if I gave my email address here? And then you email me back? Are you still uncomfortable with that?
                            I just don't know how to proceed here.

Comment

Savage,

Sounds good!

If you have hotmail, you can use that as a MSN messanger ID.

I will be watching here.

ps..I know you are shell shocked, we have both been here before..lets hope we can help this situation today!

Comment

Working...
                              X