No announcement yet.

FUNNY! Did anyone like DaimlerChrysler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUNNY! Did anyone like DaimlerChrysler?

It's unbelievable. Can someone please explain to me why Jürgen Schrempp is still the boss of DC?? This guy dropped billions, plus he destroyed the stock of DC.... this man is on his way to destroy one of the greatest companies we ever had in Germany! Poor Mercedes.....

Sometimes this country is pissing me off!
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

GB,

I would never buy an auto stock...high leverage and very interest rate sensitive..

But yeah DCX stinks..although Chrystler was a huge mess prior to the merger...

Comment

It's really riddiculous.
      Klaus Esser and Joseph Ackermann are facing charges here in Germany, while this guy Schrempp doesn't have to face anything!
      Did you hear about the Mannesmann stuff in the States?
      You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
      Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

A little bit.

What I heard was around the time when there was takeover talk with EMI?

Maybe I have it wrong, and it shows that I dont listen well and I should. I tend to stick to my sector/groups and half listen to other things.

What are you referencing?

Oh and I did a trade..gotta report it

Bot 1/2 position HLIT at 7

As this market keeps getting worse, my entries look horrible, but we shall see.

Comment

I am speaking about the take-over battle with Vodafone in 1998.
          Long story short:

Klaus Esser was the boss of Mannesmann, a huge, old, respected German company. In 1998 Chris Gent from Vodafone offered Esser to buy Mannesmann for about 100 billions. Esser virtually said: Fuck off and fought against the buy. He spend about 500 millions just on ads, lawyers etc.
          Well, in the end Gent bought Mannesmann for 123 billion Dollars and destroyed the company completely, exept for the cell-phone business of Mannesmann.
          Esser received 30 Millions for his work.
          And that's the point. The whole board of directors was suit for violating the stock laws etc.

Riddiculous.... Esser and Ackermann (the Deutsche Bank boss), who are great managers, have to face penalties and Jürgen Schrempp is still destroying Daimler Chrysler!
          Old Hilmar Kopper (member of the Daimler Chryler Board of Directors and former Deutsche Bank boss) should make the job by himself instead of pushing Schrempp into that position.
          Bad judgement, in my opinion.
          Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Working...
          X