Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mining

Wallstreet, (and others)
    what do you think about the Wheaton River Min. LTD stock?
    I think they have a good chance to rise again for some cents/stock.
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

Looks like it already has!

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=WHT&t=1y

Low of less than a buck to a high just about here, thats a 300% run in 1 year.

Looking at the chart I only have 1 concern. Look at the year chart I posted and see how on 3 occasions the stock hit a high, then retreated. I consider this a triple top which is bearish. The stock has to break the highs set in late November with some volume, then you can see higher prices. If you dont and it fails, next stop is the low 2's.

One positive is that the trendline is bullish (that means you connect the lows and draw a line, and that is very bullish).

I consider the triple top an override of the bullish trendline and would be cautious until the stock passes the highs mentioned. Keep your eye on it and I hope it breaks out..a breakout could take it much higher.

GL

Comment

Thanks for the input.
      I bought them for 2,35 Euro a piece but it seems like nobody is trading this stock at the moment. 0,00% change.

But an earthquake should follow!
      You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
      Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Forgot something:
        Insider information from me!
        Check the German "Krones" stock out.
        Several sources that they are expected to rise even higher than now!
        http://www.faz.net/IN/INtemplates/fa...&wptype=aktien

ISIN: DE0006335037
        Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Working...
        X