Wallstreet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallstreet

With all the news about Howard Stern and the FCC coming down on him, he eventually is going to go to Satellite Radio after his contract expires in a few years. Do you think a buy in either or both of xmsr or sirius is a good idea now. I'd like to buy now and see where it takes me in a few years.

Any ideas would help.

Thanks in advance.

Phil

Phil,

I like Howard, listen to him most every day.

I dont think he goes satelite radio when his contract is up. I think he goes OUT after his contract is done. He has enough money and will do other ventures..maybe returning down the road.

As for the radio plays, I dont like SIRI or XMSR actually..way too much movement from the lows to attract me. If anything it hurts Viacom that is the owner of the show.

Comment

Uh oh

Comment

Flipper,

Alot of things change in 8 months since we talked about the issue.

I still do not like SIRI at these levels. It seems cheap, but look at how many shares are outstanding..the stock is valued near 2 Billion dollars, for satellite radio?

No thanks.

If you want in, Stern isnt coming for almost another 2 yrs, you have plenty of time to get in at much lower levels.

If anything it is a short here, especially over 4 bucks..but I am kicking myself that I didnt buy back a bit ago at 2.20 or whatever it was..

edit) SIRI market cap- 4.7 Billion..lol XMSR who had the real market share in business 5.7B
        Last edited by wallstreet; 10-06-2004, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X