Motd What's Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motd What's Up?

i recently got an email about this stock does anybody know any thing about this Motion DNA (http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=MOTD.PK) has an amazing new product that delivers state of the art computerized sports motion captures and web based instruction using 3-D motion capture technology. It is currently being used by professional golfers such as Tiger Woods for both rehabilitative and performance optimizing purposes. This is a brand new issue that combines sports and high technology -- and if you have been following our most recent new issue advisories, you know this will be big!

Opening Price : 75 cents
    10 Day target: $2.04
    3 Month Target: $3.92
    Outstanding Shares: 17 million

MOTD's customers include Tiger Woods, Butch Harmon, Titleist Golf, Calloway Golf, The Oakland A’s, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Arizona Diamondbacks, San Francisco Giants, U.S. Olympic Training Center, and UCLA Medical for Biomedical Research. And many others, but you can see the caliber of client here---phenomenal!!

How many times have you seen new issues explode but you couldn't get your hands on them? We are alerting you to a special company with a unique technology that is set to begin trading on Monday -- this is your chance to get in at the very beginning! MOTD is a high-growth microcap issue and should be purchased only by stock traders and investors that set aside a portion of their portfolio for this type of investment. MOTD is an exciting company with an exciting new technology -- go get it now!

**MOTD****MOTD****MOTD****MOTD****MOTD****MOTD**
    stock?

Wallstreet,

Man that sounds like a write up from the movie "Boiler Room", a show I loved btw..

I cant give heads or tails on this stock, but if you got this from an email I would stand far away and just watch without investing.

I went to the pink sheets site too and could find NO info on the company..

Keep me posted on it if you trade..

Comment

Absolutely ZERO info on this stock. If there were that many customers, then there should be some write ups about it somewhere.
      "You're only as good as the effort you put forth!!"

Sports-Plays.com

Comment

I got the same email this morning. They sure made it sound good for a copany that has no info and is relatively new.

Comment

Working...
        X