Speculative Stocks I Own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculative Stocks I Own

I have 5 biotech stocks, four of which I am ahead on.
    They are CLN, ASTM, PLRS, APNS(only slighty ahead on this one) and IMNR(behind on this but nice movement since beginning of year).
    In other areas I also own IPFS(ahead) LU (nice profit although profit taking the last few days-at least that all is I hope it is) and PJTG(slightly ahead but stock is on the move).
    I would caution that you do your own DD(due diligence), and to be perfectly honest abo,e stocks represent only a small portion of my other holdings, which are invested in the bigger, safer and more solid established companies.
    Good luck to all and thanks to all responsible for starting this thread.
    At least here there are no Ty Gastons, Jack Price's, Stu Feiners, etc. to blast, as we are pretty much on our own.
    Actually, I would advise newbies to be careful when they see a stock site touting a stock;some of these companies have very little behind them, and as we all know there are a lot of "pumps and dumps" out there;so be careful and always do your own research;there are no "locks" with most of of these companies, and a lot of them won't even be around a few years fom now.
Working...
X