No announcement yet.

Stocks I like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallstreet-I agree with your assessment especially considering how this stock has wallowed over the years.
    My favorite stock out of current holdings is cln,and FDA approval,which everyone is talking about, would be nice.
    Did you actually buy anything the last few days and/or are you still waiting?
    ps just watched the movie Radio on tape;good heartwarming story.a lot more than a sports movie).
    ps I see now where you made a few bucks on trading thread. Congrats!

Comment

• Savage,

Yeah..I was buying NGEN all the way down..and I sold about 40% of my holdings, which were in my "trading" account..that accout is for the "anything goes" action..I have about 800 more shares in a bigger account..which my basis is a bit higher, but if she gets to 12 I will make a huge hit on it..and I will wait for that.

You see MRVC?? Damn it if I didnt let a few pennies get in the way of a huge hit. They had good numbers last night and I just forgot about it.. up almost 20% from the levels of yesterday. Darn it..also ALTI having a nice bounce back day, another cheapie that was below 3 I think yesterday but for sure the day before yesterday.

Looks like I should start range trading HLSH, it gets to these levels and then back up to 5.30 or so..but I think I will be more patient with this one..try not and range trade it.

Most every stock on the buy list from a few days ago is a min of 10% gain and some much more..but this month will give us more chances I think. It is funny..the bad employment numbers actually is good for the market..it keeps the Fed off the button for longer. Interesting quandry there.

NGEN is doing very nicely..keeps making itra day highs and back/filling then moves higher..maybe I hold the last 800 until Monday even if it gets to 12 today.

I keep watching CLN and it seems to be waiting on some news..pops a few cents..then gives it back to like 1.50 to 1.55..interesting.

I am upset about not rebuying NT and getting some FIBR the last few days..oh well..I dont have endless pockets..gotta get em while I can.

IMNR seems to be settling in here at 1.60 or so..hope the best for you!!!

Comment

• ALTH

Bought some alth today. What do think of this company?

Comment

• jjo,

Welcome to the forums!

I dont know about ALTH..hit a 52 week high today, down in afterhours.

You are already in, just keep a tight collar on it.

I know some people like buying breakouts, this is one of them. I get nervous when a stock hits a 52 week high..especially if I just had bot in.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X