X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone familiar with this?

White Cap Research Group

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
    Anyone know the name of the bio tec company?

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
      Anyone know the name of the bio tec company?
      No, that's what I was wondering. Sounds too good to be true so it probably isn't any good.

Comment

C'mon guys...This is a come on. It's been making the rounds through the net (same presentation) and they do not identify the company or the product. I know BC's been around long enough not to fall for this. Just ask one question...If this is REAL and has the upside advertised, why the hell would they be broadcasting it. If you had a recipe for making gold would you a) share it with everyone, or b) build a vault in your house to keep ANYONE from ever seeing it?

Comment

Originally posted by umreb78 View Post
          C'mon guys...This is a come on. It's been making the rounds through the net (same presentation) and they do not identify the company or the product. I know BC's been around long enough not to fall for this. Just ask one question...If this is REAL and has the upside advertised, why the hell would they be broadcasting it. If you had a recipe for making gold would you a) share it with everyone, or b) build a vault in your house to keep ANYONE from ever seeing it?
          They could be spreading a rumor but dont get me wrong i agree with you.

Btw, most of the stock market is driven by computer loagrithms these days between 10am-3pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirporkie View Post
            They could be spreading a rumor but dont get me wrong i agree with you.

Btw, most of the stock market is driven by computer loagrithms these days between 10am-3pm.
            Which computer logarithms are out there worth a crap?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
              Which computer logarithms are out there worth a crap?
              I have no idea. Financial institutions normally use computer logarithms

Comment

Working...
              X