Penny Stock tips anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penny Stock tips anyone?

the volatile world of penny stocks have interested me and now am turning to this forum for some help.

any tips on hot penny stocks...preferablly something not promoted publicly

Why penny stocks? They are usually high risk

Comment

Take it from someone who has lost plenty on these types of stocks over the years, the chances are you will lose bigtime over time.
      While you may get lucky and have a hit or two, the chances of coming out if you play enough of them for a long time is about the same as playing the slot machines day in and day out.
      I still "invest" in them occasionally but the percentage of my total holdings in a tiny fraction of 1%(way below 1%).
      Good luck.

Comment

thanks for info... will take that into consideration and lessen my allocation towards those stocks... if you dont mind taking the time can you breakdown your successful portfolio? like do you usually get one from every industry to diversify? and how much % do you unload on each industry? This should probably be a separate post....sorry admin

Comment

as to why i was interested in pennystocks so much was otcstockexchange.com that little tidbit about investing 1000 in a sub-penny in 98 that turned into 1.8 mil after a month....that was just crazy

Comment

Originally posted by eightywpm
            as to why i was interested in pennystocks so much was otcstockexchange.com that little tidbit about investing 1000 in a sub-penny in 98 that turned into 1.8 mil after a month....that was just crazy
            That stock is now US SUSTAINABLE ENERG (USSE.PK) and priced at .0490

Comment

KHK $.30 now I would watch it and wait for it to go $.20 buy only then make a quick 300% hop out
              Boxing 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by SNOWMAN
                KHK $.30 now I would watch it and wait for it to go $.20 buy only then make a quick 300% hop out
                I just bought it at $.13, worth a shot, thanks

Comment

Thanks I'll Give That A Shot Also. I Recently Bought Into A Bottle Water Co. Fire Mountain Beverage At 0.015
                  Not Sure About That One..... (fbvg)

Comment

Already up to $0.17

Comment

Now up to $0.19

Comment

Up to $0.29 today

Comment

Working...
                        X