Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** Nba Playoff Goy*** And Mlb Gow Inside!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Nba Playoff Goy*** And Mlb Gow Inside!!

Well posted last few days here posting an a 3-1 Day 7-3 Day and yesterday Split out 1-1..

Tonight
    RED SOX - 175 PRICE IS HIGH BUT WELL WORTH IT!
    MLB GAME OF WEEK MARINERS + 165 A BIG DOG!

NBA GAME OF YEAR HEAT + 6.5
    THIS LINE IS SO OFF ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. GAME # 1 HEAT STARTED OFF GAME LOOKING LIKE THEY WOULD BLOW DALLAS OUT GETTING A DOUBLE DIGIT LEAD IN FIRST QUARTER, BUT THEN DECIDED NOT TO PLAY A FULL 48 MINUTES. GAME # 2 WAS MUCH OF SAME HEAT CONTROLLED GAME AT CERTIAN PARTS AND AT THE END OF GAME JUST LET IT SLIP AWAY. GAME # 3 DALLAS THOUGHT THEY HAD IT END AND WERE LOOKING TO GO UP 3-0 AND MAKE THE COMEBACK ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE, BUT ONE THING HELD THEM FROM DOING SO DWAYNE WADE! THE DOUBLE TEAMING OF SHAW HELPED OUT ALOT BUT THEY THING THEY DIDNT RELIZE THE PLAYER THEY SHOULD BE DOUBLE TEAMING IS THE NEXT JORDAN DWAYNE WADE. HIS CHARACTER AND EMOTIONS AND PLAY ON THE COURT REMINDS ME OF EALRY 90'S WHEN JORDAN USE TO TAKE OVER THE GAME SINGLE HANDIDLY. DALLAS IS A GREAT TEAM, BUT THEY DONT HAVE THE GUY THAT CAN WIN THEM THE CHAMPIONSHIPS. DO YOU HONESTLY SEE CUBAN AND MAVS CELEBRATING A CHAMPIONSHIP RING. I DON THINK SO. DWYANE WADE LEGACY IS ABOUT TO BEGIN AND HE PROVES IT AGIAN TONIGHT WITH A HUGE PERFORMANCE I THINK HEAT END THIS TONIGHT AND IF THEY DONT IT WILL COME DOWN TO WIRE WILL ALL THE PRESSURE IN THE WORLD ON DALLAS..

NBA PLAYOFFS GAME OF YEAR HEAT + 6.5!!!!

A GOY?? No shit! Count me in! Where do I send the money??

Comment

Sports show500= SIGN UP AND FADE EVERY GOY PLAY ABOUT 5 A WEEK CANT GO WRONG AT A LOW PRICE.....
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Adding

Heat/Dallas Over 188

Heat + 270

Goodluck

Comment

Adding Cardinals + 145

Comment

Cardinals looking Solid right now. Only down 12 RUns

Comment

Sorry cant win them all thats just a small play we have a GOY and Game of Week tonight Red sox are up by like 12 runs also so you win some like that and you lose some like that

Comment

make that 17 runs

Comment

Well we continue to cash in day in and day out. Last night our NBA Game of Year Heat + 6.5 getting the outright win. And our MLB Game of Week a Big Underdog in Mariners + 165. We have posted here last few days and shown what were all about. Sign up details Email [email protected]

Thanks

Comment

you guys do know that this is profitablewager who was banned that is back with a new username and email address. Don't fall for his shit.

Comment

Working...
                    X