Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge Interleague Parlay Of Month Inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Interleague Parlay Of Month Inside!

PEOPLE PLAIN AND SIMPLE WE WIN AND WE WIN EVERYNIGHT. WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIANCE WITH US IS UNREAL. YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF. TAKE BOTH OF THESE PLAYS BIG AND PARLAY THEM AND HAVE A WINNING NIGHT.

INDIANS - 110 & BLUEJAYS - 110

EMAIL US AT [email protected] IT WILL BE YOUR BEST INVESTMENT EVER.

Oh Go Fuck Yourself....... IF I WANT LOSERS I GIVE U A RING....
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

This is the First time i have posted and this guy must be mad he lost all his money on his own wagers. Thats why you should invest in some real picks and you wont be as mad.

Parlay of Month Indians and Bluejays Posting it here because we are comfident in our plays. Enjoy these 2 big games.

Comment

Originally posted by EverydayWinning
        This is the First time i have posted and this guy must be mad he lost all his money on his own wagers. Thats why you should invest in some real picks and you wont be as mad.

Parlay of Month Indians and Bluejays Posting it here because we are comfident in our plays. Enjoy these 2 big games.
        WE WILL SEE HOW U DO...MUST BE NICE 2 WIN EVERY NITE

Comment

EveryDayWinning

People plain and simple, we win and we win everynight. EveryDayWinning, this might be your first night posting, but let me tell you something, your full of shit and no, I'm not mad. No service, LET ME REPEAT THIS AGAIN, No service wins everynight, how do I know this. Simple answer, I check anywhere from 200 to 225 services on a Daily basis and NOONE, let me REPEAT this, NOONE WINS EVERY DAY.

Why don't you try this sales line, we are an honest service and we attempt to give you the best plays we have on a daily basis. We attempt to grin out a winning season in each sport by working hard at finding winning angles in our plays. In GAMBLING like in life, nothing is guaranteed, but we will do our damdest to try and release winning plays. Some of us aren't gullible and have been at this a hell of alot longer than you have, trust me, I make money fading services, but its a marathon , not a sprint. You have to have great money management skills and I don't see to many services telling their clients about using money management. If you tell me I'm wrong, than I will respond by telling you your full of shit!!!!! Because no matter what system, technique, or trend style of betting you use, YOU WILL NOT WIN EVERYDAY AND HAVE TO BE ABLE TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY THROUGH YOUR WINNING AND LOSING STREAKS!!!!!

Krunch

Comment

well said krunch......THAT PARLAY IS LOOKING A LITTLE RUFF RIGHT NOW...

Comment

I Guess 2nite Is The Exception....boy We Must Be A Hex Here @ Bc I Wouldnt Come Back Here If U Want 2 Get Back On Your Streak...... THANKS 4 NOTHING.....

Comment

thanks for the FADE parlay winner of the month!

Comment

All I can say is that when a service like this one comes out and says "they win and win and win every day" and then for the first time posts a two team parlay in which BOTH teams lose, all I say is the LOCK of the night is that this is FAR from the first time this has happened.
                  The ad itself(see below) sounds like the local carnival barker on the midway screaming at everyone in listening range how easy it is to win at one of the skill games, hoping to lure some suckers to part with their money and try it.
                  PEOPLE PLAIN AND SIMPLE WE WIN AND WE WIN EVERYNIGHT. WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIANCE WITH US IS UNREAL. YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF. TAKE BOTH OF THESE PLAYS BIG AND PARLAY THEM AND HAVE A WINNING NIGHT.
                  Last edited by savage1; 06-17-2006, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EverydayWinning

INDIANS - 110 & BLUEJAYS - 110

EMAIL US AT [email protected] IT WILL BE YOUR BEST INVESTMENT EVER.
                    I bet my life savings on these plays ....

Cleveland Indians $55,000 for $50,000

Toronto Bluejays $55,000 for $50,000

Cleveland/Toronto Parlay for $126,000

Well, I did like you said .... I bet them plays BIG ..... And my experiance was UNREAL.
                    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                      I bet my life savings on these plays ....

Cleveland Indians $55,000 for $50,000

Toronto Bluejays $55,000 for $50,000

Cleveland/Toronto Parlay for $126,000

Well, I did like you said .... I bet them plays BIG ..... And my experiance was UNREAL.
                      man thats not right poor jimmy but this guy said he wins everynight.......if u need any extra boxes 2 make your new house lets me know...iam here for u...........BOY IAM GLAD THIS SERVICE SHOWED UP 2 REINVENT THE WHEEL.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                        man thats not right poor jimmy but this guy said he wins everynight.......if u need any extra boxes 2 make your new house lets me know...iam here for u...........BOY IAM GLAD THIS SERVICE SHOWED UP 2 REINVENT THE WHEEL.......
                        I'm too proud to ask, but since you mentioned, I could use a few boxes. Thanks buddy, you're a true friend.
                        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Please Everyday Losers Can U Post 2day? I Need 2 Finish The Week Strong..

Thanks

The DEPT.

Comment

Working...
                          X