Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guaranteed MLB GAME OF THE MONTH - 4-0 SWEEP Tuesday 86% NBA PLAYOFF RUN 100% Documen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guaranteed MLB GAME OF THE MONTH - 4-0 SWEEP Tuesday 86% NBA PLAYOFF RUN 100% Documen

Guaranteed MLB GAME OF THE MONTH - 4-0 SWEEP Tuesday 86% NBA PLAYOFF RUN 100% Documented

This Weeks Top 3 Handicappers at www.VernonCroy.com

Vernon Croy is our currently ranked No. 1 Handicapper with a total net unit gain for the past week of 696 units. Be sure to check out Vernon Croy's current premium picks, free plays and subscription packages and cash in on the action! Units!

Dennis Macklin is our currently ranked No. 2 Handicapper with a total net unit gain for the past week of 245 units. Hard on the heels of our No. 2 rank position nows the time to catch this rising star! Get All of Dennis Macklin plays here!

Brian Gabrielle is our currently ranked No.3 Handicapper with a total net unit gain for the past week of 110 units. Cash in now with Brian Gabrielle

Featured Premium Play from www.VernonCroy.com
    MLB GAME OF THE MONTH - GUARANTEED WIN WEDNESDAY NIGHT!

GET ON THIS MLB GAME OF THE MONTH FOR WEDNESDAY NIGHT AND MAKE A GUARANTEED PROFIT! NOBODY KNOWS BASEBALL BETTER THAN VERNON CROY! YOU PROFIT OR YOU DON'T PAY! IF YOU NEED A MUST WIN FOR WEDNESDAY NIGHT THIS HUGE MLB GAME OF THE MONTH IS IT! FIRST PITCH AFTER 7:00 P.M EST. MLB Top Plays (+596) 17-9 L26 65%

Free Pick by Brian Gabrielle www.VernonCroy.com

PROPS Proposition 1 vs. Proposition 2
    Take Proposition 1 Special

Last week’s winner, of course, was Vijay Singh. Forgot about him? Bad idea. He looked serious, and he drove it straight down the stretch. If he continues to do so, you can put him on the short list of contenders, along with Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson and Retief Goosen, who are my picks this week. Goosen finished T29 last week. He’s got five top-10s, hasn’t missed a cut, and his worst performance this year was a T62 at the Memorial. Singh was having a similarly solid year without a win to show for it until he pulled through last week. (Adam Scott is even hotter, on paper, and lots of people are going to take him, as I did last week with similar reasoning, but his trouble down the stretch last Sunday gave me the yips on going with him this week. He lost it mentally on two holes, 14 and 16---what’s he going to do if he’s in similar position at a more pressure-filled major tournament? Maybe get it together and win like he did on the last hole of TPC a few years ago, maybe not. I’m not gambling on the former.) Goose likes the U.S. Open, obviously, and the last time he won it was under those mental, mental conditions at Shinnecock, also in New York, though across Long Island Sound from this week’s venue in Mamaroneck. Lefty looked good at the Barclays even if he seemed to be up to his old tricks on the weekend, registering five bogeys and five birdies on Saturday; four bogeys, a double, and five birdies on Sunday. But that up-and-down performance Sunday at Augusta has changed the way I look at him under pressure. He’s won the last two majors. He’ll be in this one, like he was at Bethpage Black for the Open several years ago, when the fans couldn’t get enough of him. That leaves Tiger. Don’t buy the rusty argument. It’s not like he’s not been playing golf for a month and a half. A tune up is all he needs anyway, and he’s getting that this week in the practice rounds. He may or may not set the pace this week, but you can bet he’s not crazy about suggestions after The Masters that Mickelson outdid him mentally. One thing is sure: you’re going to have to stick around til late Sunday to see how this plays out. And it’s going to be played out by the best players in the world, dynamic players who will make this the major sporting event it is. This week, take the above mentioned players, all four of them: Tiger (5-1), Mickelson (11-2), Singh (14-1), and Goosen (20-1). Put 1/4 unit on each in the outright. Last week’s winner, of course, was Vijay Singh. Forgot about him? Bad idea. He looked serious, and he drove it straight down the stretch. If he continues to do so, you can put him on the short list of contenders, along with Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson and Retief Goosen, who are my picks this week. Goosen finished T29 last week. He’s got five top-10s, hasn’t missed a cut, and his worst performance this year was a T62 at the Memorial. Singh was having a similarly solid year without a win to show for it until he pulled thr

Documented by The Professional Handicappers League © 1996-2005. and Endorsed by All Sports Forums
    Last edited by F P H; 06-14-2006, 09:43 AM.
    FreePicksHandicapping
Working...
X