June baseball special and comp play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June baseball special and comp play

If you want to get on for out June special contact us at lpwsportsforecast, we are monitored and honest.No hype and gimmicks or thousand star plays. If you need hyperbole we arent for you, if you want one of the few monitored services out there that is actually showing its clients a profit then contact us. Our special for today and tomorrow sign ups only is you must show a profit or the rest of our baseball late phones are free. Hows that?? we try to keep comp streak alive with play below

Texas/Chicago over 10

Great, you copied my play, you better not have jinxed it

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
      Great, you copied my play, you better not have jinxed it
      BRO WITH A PEN LIKE THE SOX HAVE THIS ISNT A TUFF PLAY 2 WAGER ON....DONT WORRY..
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by lpwsports
        If you want to get on for out June special contact us at lpwsportsforecast, we are monitored and honest.No hype and gimmicks or thousand star plays. If you need hyperbole we arent for you, if you want one of the few monitored services out there that is actually showing its clients a profit then contact us. Our special for today and tomorrow sign ups only is you must show a profit or the rest of our baseball late phones are free. Hows that?? we try to keep comp streak alive with play below

Texas/Chicago over 10
        Who's monitoring you, your brother?
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X