No announcement yet.

Hottest Service Picks GOY Inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little chocolate starfish? I could go for a little oral myself!
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
      A little chocolate starfish? I could go for a little oral myself!

oral 1st followed by the chocolate star fish. then were even for your GOY
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Sportspicks100
        Hi My name is Jen and yes im a lady in the sports industry. I am sorta the spokeswomen/promoter for the service. I am currently working for a staff of 12 guys. 5 of them are from Vegas and the others are From Boston and New York ( go figure Yankees and Red Sox fans working together.) Well anyways i never really thought i would ever be gambling on sports games in my life until i got onto this staff and saw how much money they were making. They are very hard working group of guys who use papers from many differant citys,look at Trends, Weather, Injuries, Stats, Look at a concencous of over 100 differant sports services , have contacts in Vegas to find out Moneymoves and Inside Information and much more to find the perfect games possible. Currently they are 16-4 the last 20 plays thats 80%.They are well known for there so called "BIG PLAYS" These are the Game of Month and Game of Year plays which are Lifetime hitting over 85% over the 5 years of there business. 3-0 this year on the Games of Year April 26 Reds over Nationals Reds won 5-0! May 15th it was Whitesox over Twins Whitesox won 7-3! and last one was May10th Indians/Royals Over the Total the final was 10-8! So these plays have not only cashed in, but cashed in fairly easy. Well the next big one goes tonight and there is a Game of Month on Friday also. So this week looks to be big.If intersted in sign up details and prices please email [email protected].

FREE PLAY Phillies - 170 over Nationals

As always Thanks and Goodluck

Jen are you sure you joined the sports industry? From judging your picks you might be just some slut that gets pounded by 12 scammers from Boston and New York. Your a joke.
        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
          Jen are you sure you joined the sports industry? From judging your picks you might be just some slut that gets pounded by 12 scammers from Boston and New York. Your a joke.
          WOW...Mr. Weazel! Welcome! Some entrance! How do you really feel?

Comment

Sorry. It was too good of an opportunity. This is one of the funniest threads I have seen in a while. I'm cracking up.
            MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Thanks Giants Win easy!

Comment

Did you mean the Yomuri Giants?

Comment

Originally posted by Sportspicks100
                  Thanks Giants Win easy!

Yeah, I took them +2.5 -350 YEEEEE---HAWWwwwWWWWW

Comment

Thanks Buddy Now I Have 2 Live In The Box My Tv Came In Now............oh Well..
                    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                      Thanks Buddy Now I Have 2 Live In The Box My Tv Came In Now............oh Well..

Comment

I wonder how much they charge for their losers

Comment

I love you guys....damnit!

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                            Open that corn hole honey, i will take your brown eye in exchange for the money i lost

Comment

Working...
                            X