Hottest Service Picks GOY Inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hottest Service Picks GOY Inside!

Hi My name is Jen and yes im a lady in the sports industry. I am sorta the spokeswomen/promoter for the service. I am currently working for a staff of 12 guys. 5 of them are from Vegas and the others are From Boston and New York ( go figure Yankees and Red Sox fans working together.) Well anyways i never really thought i would ever be gambling on sports games in my life until i got onto this staff and saw how much money they were making. They are very hard working group of guys who use papers from many differant citys,look at Trends, Weather, Injuries, Stats, Look at a concencous of over 100 differant sports services , have contacts in Vegas to find out Moneymoves and Inside Information and much more to find the perfect games possible. Currently they are 16-4 the last 20 plays thats 80%.They are well known for there so called "BIG PLAYS" These are the Game of Month and Game of Year plays which are Lifetime hitting over 85% over the 5 years of there business. 3-0 this year on the Games of Year April 26 Reds over Nationals Reds won 5-0! May 15th it was Whitesox over Twins Whitesox won 7-3! and last one was May10th Indians/Royals Over the Total the final was 10-8! So these plays have not only cashed in, but cashed in fairly easy. Well the next big one goes tonight and there is a Game of Month on Friday also. So this week looks to be big.If intersted in sign up details and prices please email [email protected].

FREE PLAY Phillies - 170 over Nationals

As always Thanks and Goodluck

MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

How can they have 3 Games of the Year already?? Game of the Year is 1 game and 1 game only, am I wrong??

Comment

thanks for the free pick! -170 .....

Comment

This could be true in some cases, but like many other services they release alot more than 1 per season, and i dont think any of our clients mind when we release them because there hitting over 85% lifetime and a perfect 3-0 this year so no ones complaining here.

Free Play
          San Diego Padres

Comment

Originally posted by tash
            thanks for the free pick! -170 .....
            Yea come on why not the A's at -225

Comment

Originally posted by Sportspicks100
              This could be true in some cases, but like many other services they release alot more than 1 per season, and i dont think any of our clients mind when we release them because there hitting over 85% lifetime and a perfect 3-0 this year so no ones complaining here.

Free Play
              San Diego Padres
              Then they are not Games of the Year then, because like I said, Games of Year happen once a year. Why don't you just say, we have another 10* or whatever your big play is. Having 15 GOY's makes you look foolish. imo

Comment

Free Play
                San Diego Padres

85 % lifetime ? do you have proof or documentation of this ?

Comment

I have got permission to release this Game of Year to all of you absolutley free. I am telling you from a person who never gambled on sports before take advantage of this play and wager it big. Will be back about 6 Eastern to post the play.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                    Yea come on why not the A's at -225
                    The A's at -225 is the big game they are "releasing" at six...Philly -170 was just the Free Play. Where did this concept of "releasing" a play come from? Cracks me up...

Of course I am just guessing, their big play might actually be the A's +1.5 -330, it's a "lock"
                    2010 One play a day record
                    22-19-1 51%
                    +0.74 units
                    Passes: 7 days
                    Streak: L2

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

I have got permission to release this Game of Year to all of you absolutley free. I am telling you from a person who never gambled on sports before take advantage of this play and wager it big. Will be back about 6 Eastern to post the play.

Hmm, I don't see a freebie with this post? I thought ALL service posts/bumps needed a freebie?
                        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

WE WILL BE WAITING GUY...OH I MEAN FADING...... I WONDER IF I HAVE TIME 2 REFINANCE MY HOUSE 4 THIS BIG WAGER....
                          MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

OMG!!

Comment

Game Of Year Inside!!

TONIGHTS GAME OF THE YEAR IS SANFRANSICO GIANTS - 140

AS ALWAYS THANKS AND GOODLUCK AND I HOPE YOU CASH IN!

Comment

Working...
                              X