Cfl Just Weeks Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cfl Just Weeks Away

The Cfl Is Alomst Ready To Kick Off And So Are We This Years Grey Cup Champs

The Edmonton Eskimos

Go Away You Fucking Loser.......we All Know You Are An On Again Off Again Service. Beat You Fucking Scammer.

Comment

Its All Free Relax - I Just Hate Getting Caught Up In All The Forum Talk - Not A Service - Its Not Worth My Time This Year - Play Them OR Leave Them
      Last edited by SP...CONNECTION; 05-26-2006, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Comment

Too Funny - I Will Post The Picks Elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by SP...CONNECTION
            Too Funny - I Will Post The Picks Elsewhere
            That's a good idea.....you have been ran from every forum you post on

Comment

Name One Mike

I Dont Want To Argue About Posting Free Picks -

This Is Why Being A Service Is A Waste Of Time - Too Many Guys Betting Money They Dont Have And You Look Like The Fall Guy

Comment

Name One Mike

I Dont Want To Argue About Posting Free Picks -

This Is Why Being A Service Is A Waste Of Time - Too Many Guys Betting Money They Dont Have And You Look Like The Fall Guy
                Nick Patrick's forum and what about here you have been banned for using multiple screen names.

Comment

go look at his forum

again mike this is a stupid agruement - good luck with your games - i honestly hope you make a fortune -

dont look at my posts - i'm not offended - but i will assure you they will all be complimetary - take them or leave them -

i just ask one thing as always - if you ARE GOING TO PLAY THEM AND BASH THE LOSERS AT LEAST HAVE THE NUTS TO SAY THANKS FOR THE WINNERS - and if you chose to ignore anything i post again buddy good luck

Comment

Comment

go look at his forum

again mike this is a stupid agruement - good luck with your games - i honestly hope you make a fortune -

dont look at my posts - i'm not offended - but i will assure you they will all be complimetary - take them or leave them -

i just ask one thing as always - if you ARE GOING TO PLAY THEM AND BASH THE LOSERS AT LEAST HAVE THE NUTS TO SAY THANKS FOR THE WINNERS - and if you chose to ignore anything i post again buddy good luck
                      No one here has to worry about viewing your plays, you were banned before what makes you think you will be able to stick around this time? And I don't have to check Nick's forum I have talked to him and I know he was not happy with you.

Comment

if i get booted no problem - once again good luck -

i will be posting them on Nicks as well -

Comment

Working...
                        X