***Guaranteed Horse Racing Package***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Guaranteed Horse Racing Package***

EK Sports Associates is offering you a GUARANTEED horse racing package. For $50 per week (7 racing days) we GUARANTEE you will make money using our selections at Hollywood Park. That's right, for little more than the price of a Racing Form, you can benefit from our years of handicapping experience at no risk to you. If we fail to show a profit during your week of service, we will refund, upon request, the entire amount you sent with no questions asked. No strings, like "you get another free week of service" or nonsense like that. You get your money sent right back to you if we fail to show a profit. You will be given horses to play either WPS or exacta combos. We never give out more than 3 exacta boxes per race and two combinations is the norm, so you're not having to invest a lot to make a little. We usually play between 1 and 3 races per day. WE ARE SELECTIVE AND PLAY ONLY WHEN WE SEE AN EDGE! You can contact me at: [email protected] to learn more about our service or to try us out. We accept PayPal, Neteller, and Firepay for your convenience. I believe if you try my selections, you'll be a client for a long time. My comp for today is in the 8th Race at Hollywood: (7) Raging-Exacta boxes: 7-4 / 7-5 /7-2....As Always, GOOD LUCK!!

Race

7 FIZZLED......
    Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Working...
    X