Monday NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday NBA

Well I was very disappointed with the 3-4 card yesterday after a 3-2 afternoon, I thought for sure we'd have a winning day. My apologies.

Gonna take both nba games tonight, i've loved them since the lines have come out. I think the lines makers are making a huge mistake on one.

Phoenix -4 over LA Clippers ---Phoenix should be done fooling around here and just ****** the Clippers. I think the biggest advantage here for the Suns is the extra time off. Nash has a lot of bumps, and the extra time should be a huge help. Phoenix is gonna run the Clipps out of the joint.

Dallas/San Antonio over 192-- 4 of the 6 games in this series have gone over the total. In where I think the books made an error is here. The total last game without Jason Terry was 193.5 and it went under easily. Now with a rested and pissed off Jason Terry, the total has gone down a point? Normally that tells me that the game would go under...remember you have to think opposite of what the public would think..but in this case I think both teams get into the high 90's, low 100's in yet another very very close game. Take away game one as that was obviously a feel out game, and the totals are 204, 207, 241, and 195 with Terry in the game.

I think that's a big edge guys...I dont know about you.

2-0 really seems likely here tonight. Lets hope so.

Good luck to all that follow!

Rook

www.rooksports.com
    [email protected] is the email. Email and buy June for full price and get the rest of May on me!

thanks Rook, I see a nice parlay here!

Comment

And i'm serious about this...if anyone is taking the under, no disrespect....I want to know why. I just want to see what your seeing that I'm not.

I'm always up for constructive critisim...I'm not perfect....but everything tells me over is the play.

If someone has the under....i'd like to know a reason or two for my benefit.

Thanks guys, and have a f'ing fantastic day!!!

Rook

Comment

Rook

Originally posted by TheRook
        And i'm serious about this...if anyone is taking the under, no disrespect....I want to know why. I just want to see what your seeing that I'm not.

I'm always up for constructive critisim...I'm not perfect....but everything tells me over is the play.

If someone has the under....i'd like to know a reason or two for my benefit.

Thanks guys, and have a f'ing fantastic day!!!

Rook
        I'm taking the damn UNDER..here's why---cause it's gonna go under.......

Just kidding my "Lil Man"........ I don't play (as you know) unders..................

Best to ya.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck John tonight, 139 scored now 6.00 minutes left in the 3rd
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

thanks guys

One down and one to go. Looks like the Dallas game is definetly going into the 200's.

Now lets get a phoenix blowout and it'll be a nice night.

Comment

Nice job Rook
              [email protected]

Comment

2-0 very nice
                [email protected]

Comment

Thanks JC....I wish I would have released the full card yesterday rather then sunday! lol

It was a fantastic 7-1 day for clients.

We gained 6.39 units on the day, and for the month now we are at +14.99 in the big 4 sports, and add soccer and we're a collective +22.01 units.

Been a great run, and I hope it doesn't end for a while!

Comment

Nice Day John!!!

BTW, I can only count you as 2-0, as I didn't get the e-mail with your plays to monitor them.

Keep up the great work!!!
                    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Hell of a job buddy! Keep up the good work!

Comment

p.s. wonder where our turnovertwo buddy was yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                          p.s. wonder where our turnovertwo buddy was yesterday
                          Give TurnTwo a break KB .... He's a busy man .... I mean, he is the best handicapper in the nation for Christ's sake .... I'm sure his agent was scheduling appearances for David Letterman, Regis & Kelly, Jimmy Kimmel, an so on.
                          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                            Give TurnTwo a break KB .... He's a busy man .... I mean, he is the best handicapper in the nation for Christ's sake .... I'm sure his agent was scheduling appearances for David Letterman, Regis & Kelly, Jimmy Kimmel, an so on.
                            That's ok as long as he doesn't make a visit to Bill Maher with savage1

Comment

Working...
                            X