Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright you asked for it, ONE FULL DAY OF PICKS TODAY FROM THE #1 CAPPER IN THE USA!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright you asked for it, ONE FULL DAY OF PICKS TODAY FROM THE #1 CAPPER IN THE USA!!

Good luck today guys, i feel it is time to show what i can do on my picks that have gotten me this far in the first place (My premium picks) You can never judge a great service by comp plays alone, and i have just the card to show you i mean business. After today you will have no doubts in your mind on who the best capper on the forum, and the nation for that matter is. I know baseball like nobody else there is.

Even though i am hitting almost 70% on my comps since joining i felt it was necessary to show you what my clients see DAY IN AND DAY OUT! Good luck, lets see if i can widen my lead on the REST OF THE WORLD today!

By the way here is the link to the updated leaderboard for baseball net units.

http://www.****************.net/baseball.asp

I am going to keep my deal for 250 for the season valid until at least tomorrow night, that will give you all time to win on these plays and make up your minds if you are ready to hand the reigns down to me.

Good luck,

Tony

MLB Florida ( (L) WILLIS, D) - Tampa Bay ( (L) KAZMIR, S) Over 8.5 (-105) Over/Under This is only a 4 unit play but i like the chances, Almost every Florida road game this year has gone over and with these two pitchers going i would expect Vegas is trying to get people on the under hence the higher line.... 4 units here

MLB Boston ( (L) DiNARDO, L) - Philadelphia ( (R) LIDLE, C) Philadelphia (-135) Straight Moneyline More juice than i would really like to lay, but Dinardo is terrible and the phillies have played too well at home this month to be swept out. I think they salvage at least one win on Sunday with lidle going. 5 units here

MLB Texas ( (L) KORONKA, J) - Houston ( (L) BUCHHOLZ, T) Under 10 (-120) Over/Under Both of these pitchers have great stuff, and Bucholz pitched amazing in his last start. 2 lefties facing teams that do not know them should equal an under when the line is so high. 5 units here

MLB Baltimore ( (L) CHEN, B) - Washington ( (R) HERNANDEZ, L) Baltimore (+121) Straight Moneyline 20 Baltimore will beat Hernandez up today, this guy is past his prime. He still can pitch but Chen is a good lefty that doesnt allow a ton of runs on the road. 5 units here

MLB St Louis ( (R) SUPPAN, J) - Kansas City ( (R) ELARTON, S) Kansas City (+1.5) (+105) Point Spread I am going to come out and say That Kansas city will probably BEAT the cardinals so a play on the +170 moneyline wouldnt be crazy! I really really think that they will at least stay close. Dont be so hard on elarton, he is the best pitcher they have. I have seen the guy pitch a lot and i think St louis will have a hard time keeping up with the movement. Suppan is terrible and Kansas City should keep it close or win in this battle today. 10 units here!

MLB Toronto ( (L) LILLY, T) - Colorado ( (R) FOGG, J) Over 10.5 (-120) Over/Under Ok you wanted a breakout game at coors, today is that day! I am very sure that the ball will be flying out of coors today, i mean absolutely lifting out. The blue Jays are going to crush Fogg, and Lilly hasnt been amazing himself lately, and the rockies have a lineup that will pounce and score 10 every now and then. Something is in the air today, i smell a very high scoring game. 5 units here

Well i hope you take all of these to the bank today! You certainly dont want to miss the potential this card has.

Good luck and when these blow your mind with the results email me asap at [email protected] to get all setup with the number one documented capper in the nation!

[email protected]

Thanx and keep up the good work!

Comment

No problem, dont think i am crazy for the kansas city pick here, i really have a feeling today. The runline +1.5 is still paying +105 so that is my 10 unit, but i reccomend a small play on the MONEYLINE. +170!!

Comment

10 unit play starts in 10 minutes get it in guys! I have a buddy that handicaps basketball extremely well and i am going to talk to him in about 20 minutes, when i do i will post his nba winner for today. He is unreal in the Nba, I am a very good baseball and football capper, but basketball hasnt really ever been my thing. I will be the first to admit that, but if i can get his play you should all ****** it!

Good luck and i will keep you posted

Comment

Ok just got off the phone with my friend, he likes the over 176.5 in the Detroit-Cleveland game, once again this is NOT my pick, but i recommend playing it because this guy is really good at hoops.

Good luck with it, and dont forget to email me at [email protected] after my baseball games are over to get setup!!

Tony

Comment

email

How much do you charge for these picks?

2-4 today. Should be pretty cheap!!!

Comment

Turn Two Bull Shit

Boy did I fall for that bullshit, No one to blame but my self.
              But you should thak the crap elsewhere.

Comment

Bull Shit

I am so pissed, I can't spell.

Should have been take that crap elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Topplayer
                  How much do you charge for these picks?

2-4 today. Should be pretty cheap!!!

Comment

Thanks 4 Nothing Terd Two..................
                    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Based on the lines I got today for baseball [including a total of 8ov (120-100) for the T Bay game], a one hundred dollar player would have lost 1530 today. I don't think you widened your "lead" today. Everyone knows you'll say it's just one bad day, but how do we know it's just one? I don't trust monitoring services. Is it just coincidence that you give us your plays today & they lose? Most people would tend to doubt it............

Comment

Like we say .. give them enough rope ...

RECIO, If it is true I am sorry I/We did not warn you ...

You know people come in here and ask why we bash a service for hype and bragging ... this is a perfect thread to find your answer in ...

Comment

-15.2 units.....great great capper you are hhahaaha
                          Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

You now have to post your monday plays! just how it goes!
                            If not

Comment

Originally posted by IN THE ZONE
                              You now have to post your monday plays! just how it goes!
                              If not
                              MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Working...
                              X