Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Info On Number 2 Documented Baseball Service And Free Play!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info On Number 2 Documented Baseball Service And Free Play!!

Hello!

I noticed you enjoy gambling on sports and thought you might be interested in possibly joining up with a handicapper that isnt all talk, one that is actually DOCUMENTED in the top 2 baseball handicappers in the entire Nation!

Thats right guys My name is Tony and I am the head handicapper for Turn Two Sports Consulting, which just so happens to be one of the leaders in overall net baseball units in the ENTIRE nation at the moment.

Here is a link to the top 15 cappers there are for the sport of baseball (pay no attention to percentages) all that really matters in this sport is net units, because a lot of cappers will play all heavy favorites and hit 65% and lose money! I play a good mix of underdogs and never have a play over -130 and STILL have hit about 60%. That is the main reason i am the best at what i do.

Here is that link by the way,

http://www.****************.net/baseball.asp

For those of you that dont know anything about ****************.net it is by far the biggest monitoring site on the entire net! Pretty big accomplishment to be the top spot i must say.

Here is a direct link to my hompage.

http://www.****************.net/subs...e.asp?cID=2077

Anyway, the reason i am emailing you is because since i have such a high demand at the moment, i have decided to have an absolutely HUGE blowout sale that will last from Tuesday to Thursday this week only! I have never cut prices for my packages this much, but can easily afford to do it with the traffic i am recieving.

These are only good by email, so shoot me over an email and we will go over payment options!

1 Full month of EVERY PICK FOR EVERY SPORT!-------125 DOLLARS!!
    3 Full months of EVERY PICK FOR EVERY SPORT!-----200 DOLLARS!!
    6 Full months of EVERY PICK FOR EVERY SPORT!----300 DOLLARS!
    1 Full year of EVERY PICK FOR EVERY SPORT------500 DOLLARS!!

This is the best deals i have ever had, all are cut by at LEAST 50%

Let me win for you guys, I am ready and willing to be your main guy you go to for picks. Here is a little more about my service.

My name is Tony I provide anywhere from 3-6 plays per day on average by phone or by email (clients choice) The sports i handicap are Major league baseball, National Football League, NCAAF, and NCAAB.

These have all been documented at extremely succesfull percentages in the past!

I put out plays every morning by 8 am eastern, never later.

All plays are on a 20 unit scale, but only have these certain values. I put out 4,5,10,15, and 20 unit plays. 4 being the lowest and 20 being game of the year status.

I have a great reputation and have been doing this for years. Join up and see why I have gotten nothing but great feedback from present and past clients!

Tony

Head Handicapper

[email protected]

Todays free play

Detroit-Minnesota over 9 runs---EASY WINNER!

No chalk today bro?? Come on, those are the easy winners right??

Comment

Come On Guy........... THANKS 4 THE FREE EZ WINNER...........
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Actually look at my past picks. I never lay more than -130...

SO you must have me confused with someone else. Anyway good luck with the pick it will win.

Turntwo

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
            MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Give us all some service plays for today! and we will see for our selfs!

Comment

Well as expected that was easy! Also am killing my HUGE play for the day on Tampa Bay.. Just another day at the office guys. The offer is on the table, all that is left is to email me. The ball is in your court now.

Good luck and email me to join up with the most affordable and best baseball service there is.

[email protected]

Here is a late winner for you guys!

GL

San Diego-Arizona under 9 runs--ANOTHER EASY WINNER!

Comment

Working...
                X