Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fridays Plays From The Number One Rated Baseball Capper In The Nation!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridays Plays From The Number One Rated Baseball Capper In The Nation!!!

Figured it would be easier to track me if i started a new thread for today... Keep flaming me guys. It is doing a lot of good...

Wow! Well so much for being due for a loss eh Bover? I had yet ANOTHER unbeaten day going 3-0 on the day with 2 rainouts,,, Now giving me 8 straight wins and 15 out of 16 overall. This is all documented at ****************. Where I happen to be in first place overall by a LONG SHOT at the moment. I am running away with it guys i have hit my stride and nobody can keep up. The margin between me and 2nd place on not just some small site, but the biggest one there is, is nearly 200 units!!!! I have another great card today. Email me for payment details and I will get you setup with the hottest capper around. If you email today i will even discount..my discounted price!!!

Check out these updated links!!! What a run this has been!!!

Baseball Leaderboard....Look at the gap now!

http://www.****************.net/baseball.asp

My homepage

http://www.****************.net/subs...e.asp?cID=2077

I have a 15 unit mega underdog going off tonight so dont miss out! Email me now!!

Now for the freebie

Here is yet another winner for the board. Lets give you an early game.

Pittsburgh Pirates on the Moneyline....5 star play (recommended 3% of your overall bankroll)

This will be too easy guys...

Good luck today and email me at [email protected] for details on hooking up with easily the best baseball handicapper on the internet!

Turn Two

Comment

probably anyone that has played my baseball picks all year.... Just a thought..

Turn Two

Comment

u wish someone played your plays

Comment

Good one...What are you 12?

Comment

u wish u michael jackson wannabe

Comment

Another easy winner for you guys on Friday! Check out the lead i have amassed on the baseball leaderboard now.

It isnt even close anymore. Here is the top 15 cappers in the nation for baseball overall net units. People..A service isnt supposed to have an almost 200 unit lead this early when there are literally thousands of cappers that make picks daily!

http://www.****************.net/baseball.asp

BUT I do, and will continue to dominate this sport day in and day out....

If you email me today at [email protected] I will give you a hell of a deal on a baseball package, a deal that even the mediocre capper wouldnt give because of how FAIR it is. Most cappers are nothing but greed, I am not. I work very hard, but do not expect much for my work, I figure once you have enough clients you will make a lot of money anyway. Just shoot me an email and I will tell you what I can do for you!

Turn Two

Have hit every comp pick this week except the ones that have been rained out. Take this one, it will be another easy one!

New York Yankees-Oakland Athletics over 10.5 runs scored--- Play this as a 5 star play, or 3% of your overall bankroll (NOTE: Your bankroll Fluctuates daily and is never the constant number that you start with. Take 3% of your bankroll for THE CURRENT DAY.

Email now!

[email protected] to get with the number one Baseball handicapper in the world for a VERY FAIR PRICE!

Turn Two

Comment

Stop bumping your threads and using the same comp plays ....

Comment

Working...
                X