Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursdays Picks From The Number One Rated Baseball Capper In The Nation!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursdays Picks From The Number One Rated Baseball Capper In The Nation!!!!

Whats up! Tony from Turn Two Sports is having a monster blowout sale on his Baseball packages through the end of tonight only! He is currently the Number ONE on the entire internet in overall net baseball units at ****************.net

Here is a link to his homepage for full documentation of his baseball record.

http://www.****************.net/subs...e.asp?cID=2077

Here is a link to the top 15 cappers on the net in overall baseball net units. You can see he is sitting pretty in the number one stop at the moment and is ready to give you guys an amazing discount today!!!

http://www.****************.net/baseball.asp

Anyway, here is the deal. None of the cappers listed Keep in mind none of them can match the approximately 700 units Tony has gained thus far in the early baseball season. Tony is offering (Through The End of Thursday only) all of his picks for one calendar year (including all sports) for a measly 300 dollars! The other cappers (of course they are all below him) Charge a whole lot more. Actually they ALL charge upwards of 150 per WEEK. He is going to give you ALL picks for ALL sports for a year for 300 dollars.

This will profit you a TON of money in the long run. If you look at his homeapage his standard MONTHLY membership costs about 400 dollars and the year costs about 1200. BUT NOT TODAY PEOPLE.

Tony is ready to win you all money for a LOW LOW PRICE!

Email him now at [email protected] for more info on how to start winning today!

As for his comp picks he is going to throw you another good one today, not just some random comp but a 10 star ******!

Take the Under 9 runs in the Baltimore Orioles-Detroit Tigers game. Tony Recommends 5% of your bankroll on this game.

Good luck

[email protected]

Tony is adding one more comp for the forum. Take the Philadephia Phillies on the moneyline for a 5 star or 3% of your bankroll and add it to your card.

So your plays are

Detroit-Baltimore under 9 runs scored 10 star or 5% of bankroll

AND

Philadelphia Phillies on the moneyline 5 star or 3% of bankroll

GL

[email protected]

Currently the number one baseball handicapper in the nation at over 700 units gained, a 60% winning percentage, and more than 40 games over the .500 mark already!

Check out the links above to verify.

Comment

Oh Christ..........
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Oh your # 1, where do i send my money to. No way you could lose cause you said you were # 1.
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Yea it must be spam... I only just proved that i have earned more units than anybody in the nation so far.. Get the hell off the sports services section if all you do is flame seriously. You two like follow each other around and just flame other peoples thread that can actually help someone..

I dont see you posting any winners. I just followed the rules and gave not one but 2 comp plays for the forum, and posted it in the correct area of the site. " The sports services forum" How is that spam?

They need to make a Flaming homos section of this site and you two could just post all day in it. Oh wait, you already post all day in everyone elses thread.

Anyway to any of you that took the picks good luck.

Turn Two

Comment

Comment

Cum On Guy Next Thing Your Going 2 Tell Us U Butt Pirate Is U Were The Guy Based Off The Movie 2 For The Money U Clown.....how Can We Be Gay If We Tag Team Your Mommy Everyother Day Guy....p.s. Thanks 4 The Fades...

Comment

yea that would be brilliant to fade someone who has hit 11 of his last 12 plays. Oh by the way its all documented on the monitor... But yea go ahead and fade them, empty your 85 cents you have left in your joint bank account with jcindaville and lose it.

Keep staying online all day eating cheetos and watching milf hunter.. I will keep building a ton of peoples bankrolls as well as my own. All i do is win, all you do is lurk.

Enough Said, Fade them at your own risk.."guy"

Turn Two

Comment

How come a 10* is 5% and a 5* is 3%??

Comment

If Your So Hardcore There Service Boy Why Dont U Take All Your Winnings And Get A Real Site Insted Of Using Your Mommys Yahoo E-mail Addy....and I Would Be Smart 2 Fade U Your Due 4 A Couple Loses....and Tell Your Mommy 2 Have My Dinner Ready When I Get Home Or Iam Going 2 Come Unglued And I Dont Want 2 Break My Foot Off 2nite..........thanks Again Guy

Comment

Originally posted by TurnTwo
                      yea that would be brilliant to fade someone who has hit 11 of his last 12 plays. Oh by the way its all documented on the monitor... But yea go ahead and fade them, empty your 85 cents you have left in your joint bank account with jcindaville and lose it.

Keep staying online all day eating cheetos and watching milf hunter.. I will keep building a ton of peoples bankrolls as well as my own. All i do is win, all you do is lurk.

Enough Said, Fade them at your own risk.."guy"

Turn Two
                      Wow, now you convinced me to send you some money. Your the best capper in the universe. EAT A DICK LOSER. You wont get any money at this site. SEE YA FUCKING SCUM
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by TurnTwo
                        They need to make a Flaming homos section of this site
                        This guy even knows you swallow .... hahahaha

This is great ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                          This guy even knows you swallow .... hahahaha

This is great ...
                          GO DRINK SOME METAMUCIL U OLD DICKHEAD...AND WHEN YOUR DONE SEND ME JC'S EMAIL ADDY.........

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                            GO DRINK SOME METAMUCIL U OLD DICKHEAD...AND WHEN YOUR DONE SEND ME JC'S EMAIL ADDY.........

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Spark include my home one if you dont mind
                            [email protected]

Comment

Wow! Well so much for being due for a loss eh Bover? I had yet ANOTHER unbeaten day going 3-0 on the day with 2 rainouts,,, Now giving me 8 straight wins and 15 out of 16 overall. This is all documented at ****************. Where I happen to be in first place overall by a LONG SHOT at the moment. I am running away with it guys i have hit my stride and nobody can keep up. The margin between me and 2nd place on not just some small site, but the biggest one there is, is nearly 200 units!!!! I have another great card today. Email me for payment details and I will get you setup with the hottest capper around. If you email today i will even discount..my discounted price!!!

Check out these updated links!!! What a run this has been!!!

Baseball Leaderboard....Look at the gap now!

http://www.****************.net/baseball.asp

My homepage

http://www.****************.net/subs...e.asp?cID=2077

I have a 15 unit mega underdog going off tonight so dont miss out! Email me now!!

Now for the freebie

Here is yet another winner for the board. Lets give you an early game.

Pittsburgh Pirates on the Moneyline....5 star play (recommended 3% of your overall bankroll)

This will be too easy guys...

Good luck today and email me at [email protected] for details on hooking up with easily the best baseball handicapper on the internet!

Turn Two

Comment

Working...
                              X