Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guaranteed Parlay Today... 18-9 Month of May... Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guaranteed Parlay Today... 18-9 Month of May... Freebie Inside!!!

Last night was more like it as I went 3-1 on the evening, winning my guarantee in the process. I won with Atlanta over Florida, Chicago (AL) over LAA Angels and San Francisco over Chicago (NL), while my lone loss was Texas over Minnesota. I also won my free play (an upset special) as Kansas City knocked off Cleveland.

I have now gone 18-9 in the month of May, 13-6 the last 7 days and 56-34-2 the last 30 days. Grey Wolf Sports are hot so jump on the bandwagon now.

I have two plays on tonight's card that must win or you get the next week for free. I also have a bonus play as well. You can get all 3 plays for just $10.00, by heading to my Premium Plays page and clicking on daily package.

www.gwsports.homestead.com

LINK EXCHANGE
    If you are a Handicapping service and would like to exchange links, then drop a line at [email protected] requesting a link exchange. You will be put on my Capping Links page. I have a banner you can swap with there.

I have another free play (w/ write-up) at my site, plus I will be back later with an evening free play.

Today's Free Play
    Texas -175 over Minnesota

Good Luck Today!!!

I lost my first free play with Texas over Minnesota but I have a winner below and you can still get another free winner (w/ write-up by visiting my site.

Houston/ Los Angeles OVER 7.5

There is still time to get my guaranteed parlay listed above.

Good Luck Tonight!!!

Comment

Working...
    X